Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yaayyy! Delivery timeframes are back! For the past month, my Model X Plaid didn’t have an estimated delivery window. Now it’s showing January 😍
9D73A4C1-DDF7-46EA-8489-D6EBAD71ADD1.jpeg

Same. I'm looking for a tow vehicle. Anyone know what the actual real-world range is for the LR refresh (not just the specs on tesla.com).
I have a 2020 X LR++ with longer range (371 miles) than the refresh X LR. Tow range of my 3-4K trailer at 65 mph was about 120 miles from 90% down to 20%. 550 Wh/mi, so about half the rated range.

Very very promising! I remember back in May the refreshed Model Ss were piling up like this as well.

Now I don't have too much hope for my White/White/CF/22 showing up any time soon as the white interior seems to be a bit of a unicorn in the Model S.
All of the first batch of refreshed Model X LR that were delivered a couple of weeks ago have six seat configuration with white interiors. Maybe the bottleneck is opening up. My Plaid is the same config as yours, and I have a January est delivery window. Fingers crossed that holds 🤞🏼

All of the first batch of refreshed Model X LR that were delivered a couple of weeks ago have six seat configuration with white interiors. Maybe the bottleneck is opening up. My Plaid is the same config as yours, and I have a January est delivery window. Fingers crossed that holds 🤞🏼
That's not true. Sunnyvale's was cream.

The latest Vin numbers are still 2021 Vin's wonder when they're switching to 22
That's correct because it's not November yet. They have to literally roll down the line in November for it to be 2022. Just being delivered on a date doesn't make it that year. It's production date that matters. In America, it's still October 2021... not sure about the rest of the world.

• Funny
Reactions: TWENT2
That's correct because it's not November yet. They have to literally roll down the line in November for it to be 2022. Just being delivered on a date doesn't make it that year. It's production date that matters. In America, it's still October 2021... not sure about the rest of the world.
In this case many of may be getting 2021s in light of the range number of X's accumulated already at the Freemeont factory.

Reactions: lauraut and EV_LIFE
Has there been any other X deliveries outside of the 5 at the mini X Refresh delivery event? Just curious, with me getting a delivery date it seems like Tesla is actually checking reservation dates compared to the event.
Depends. If we're looking at the pool of people in this forum, only one person has seen a delivery (Sunnyvale). However, there are 'rumors' of others receiving MXs that are friends of members here. All located in California from my understanding. There is no proof of any of these said deliveries though.

Finally got the invite to join FSD beta. Hit 99 this morning and just got email saying it's downloading. This is perfect timing to try it out before receiving my MX. Anyone know if I can add FSD back on my the MX order before delivery "IF" I change my mind about wanting it? Will it push me to new pricing?
My best guess is that it would trigger the new price. I would think a quick "manual" adjustment from your SA could probably happen on or near your delivery day...