Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When it comes to shipping, I believe they start with the farthest place in the country and work backwards. So, maybe the TBD's are East Coast?
I'm TBD in PHX
Order 2/14/21
6 seat after The Call a few weeks ago
Black/white/20"/FSD
Screenshot_20211101-112042.png

Last edited:
Wow and congrats? Lol you guys are taking TBD way too seriously. It’s honestly hilarious. It means what it literally says- To Be Determined. As in, still no clue. Not that your order is coming in any faster. No different than a January placeholder. I know we’re all desperately waiting, but some of you guys are really reaching now.

Same for the delivery timing message. Have you learned nothing from promises and estimations from Tesla? They mean nothing.

I heard once Tesla starts to build yours, you'd receive a text message about it. Is it true? Have anyone gotten such a text message?
We did not receive a text with either our Model 3 in late 2019 or our Model X in mid 2018. We received an email 3 weeks ahead of delivery giving us some time window options we could select from for pickup up the vehicle. It also contained the remaining documentation they needed such as insurance verification. We picked up the X at the Fremont Delivery center and the 3 at the Dublin Service Center.

I both cases, the cars were perfect save a mark on one seat in the X. They removed this before we took it home.

Reactions: TWENT2