Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We did not receive a text with either our Model 3 in late 2019 or our Model X in mid 2018. We received an email 3 weeks ahead of delivery giving us some time window options we could select from for pickup up the vehicle. It also contained the remaining documentation they needed such as insurance verification. We picked up the X at the Fremont Delivery center and the 3 at the Dublin Service Center.

I both cases, the cars were perfect save a mark on one seat in the X. They removed this before we took it home.
Interesting. Good to know.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I think I called it first
You most definitely called it first. Mine was tongue in cheek and clearly AFTER you had made your proclamation. You get the credit for today's fantastic MX news.

And BTW, I'm more like one of those failed doomsday prognosticators. When I miss my guess, I just say "What I really meant to say is TOMORROW is the big news!" I hope people will forget all the times I was wrong, when my guess finally hits! :D

Reactions: EV_LIFE
Wow and congrats? Lol you guys are taking TBD way too seriously. It’s honestly hilarious. It means what it literally says- To Be Determined. As in, still no clue. Not that your order is coming in any faster. No different than a January placeholder. I know we’re all desperately waiting, but some of you guys are really reaching now.

Same for the delivery timing message. Have you learned nothing from promises and estimations from Tesla? They mean nothing.
I thought TBD meant Tesla Being Delivered

Model X Parts catalogue is up - Parts Catalog
Great find!

This parts list is still all over the place. I was hoping to see if it would confirm if the 5/7 seat configuration has an armrest with chargers or not (as sales images say no but the manual says yes). It looks like only the 6 seat configuration parts have been posted.

In addition some of the colored overview images still show pre-refresh parts. Only the exploded parts lists show that this is in fact a Refresh model (i.e. 2nd row touch screen)