Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calling and on hold while they figure out what should come with the vehicle, no one knows apparently.

In the mean time trunk and frunk pictures with the license plate holder for scale.
PXL_20211110_225014848.jpg

PXL_20211110_225713976.jpg
PXL_20211110_225729799.jpg

After reading @neo1738 post, I stopped by the Scottsdale showroom today and asked about changing my 5 seat order to a 6 seater for only the $6500 6 seat upgrade cost. The manager told me he knew who to email to make it happen. He said I should be getting my car sooner by making the change but had no idea when that might be. Now I am waiting for my reservation to update.

Calling and on hold while they figure out what should come with the vehicle, no one knows apparently.

In the mean time trunk and frunk pictures with the license plate holder for scale.
View attachment 731588
View attachment 731589View attachment 731590
Maybe I’m crazy but the rear trunk looks much different than previous X. The old X had the rear trunk level with the back of the vehicle where the trunk latches.. it looks like there is about a 2 inch drop from your photos now

Reactions: TWENT2
Maybe I’m crazy but the rear trunk looks much different than previous X. The old X had the rear trunk level with the back of the vehicle where the trunk latches.. it looks like there is about a 2 inch drop from your photos now
Couple more photos, I'm pretty sure it is a bit different now. There are two levels to set the board at, and the lower one prevents you from lowering the third row seats
PXL_20211110_231932933.jpg
PXL_20211110_232023664.jpg
PXL_20211110_232045834.jpg

All four doors have that same plastic X logo, the front doors are just stretched longer and a little thinner. View attachment 731603
You should just make a video/YouTube it all.. Definitely will get a ton of views/might be able to monetize it! Regardless, I think this goes with our saying but you are amazing for answering everyone’s questions! Only thing I wanted to know is if the all weather mats in store were compatible..
Thanks for all the replies! You have my vote for TMC person of the year award! Lol

Could I get a picture? Just curious, of the back mats too if possible.
These are the original floor mats that came with my 2017 Model X. The back row had a floor mat too but it was shaped around the seat pillars. I only have them at home now because living in New England I upgraded to that brand "3D MaxPider" as I track in dirty snow all the time. (They are a good rubber custom fit - I saved them, I hope they still fit!

The stitching on these mats seems to be a bit more uniform too. I am not trying to put yours down but I would certainly follow up with your delivery center to see if this is really correct.

I would have showed you the back seat mat but I left it in the car. My X was hit by a semi and unfortunately totaled - hence me being here :)

1636588288168.png

1636588306689.png

Reactions: lexus26 and Fulkth