Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the spirit of updates... I've been TBD for for the last month (since we were all blank) and now I'm January. Progress? 😂

Knowing that it doesn't mean anything, I choose to pretend that I'm about to become a VINner. My guess is 2 weeks...
Based on current trends, 6 seater maybe, 7 seater doubtful, 5 seater forget-about-it.

I can walk around a parking lot taking pictures of VINs all day and there ain't much I can do other than get a price check on it for trade-in. When I was waiting for my 3 back in 2017/18, we were all posting our VINs to track how many were being made. Haven't heard of one 'compromise' or 'hack' due to those actions. But it's 2021... maybe something has changed.

046EDD2C-000A-4AC7-AD53-1E91CE4C1CDA.jpeg
2E15AE0D-F7D0-4889-864E-70959336BCE1.jpeg
FF75E583-08B2-4F52-A666-D86D7FCEB0CA.jpeg
Someone had asked about any MSM being delivered.

Just spotted/stalked (sorry if this is yours, I will kindly delete if so) this one in Santa Cruz, CA

Looks like MSM with cream?

Solid NO.

@sunnyvaletree was our Hero
@Fulkth is our Champion and possibly the GOAT 🐐
@EV_LIFE you are The Oracle and our Inspiration. You have kept us going when the road was darkest. Even you place among the VINners came at a time when the Waiting Room was in a particularly gloomy place. You share your good news and we tack on more than 10 pages in a single day!

I think that no matter what happens after your delivery, we will always think of you Everytime someone says, "I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a good day..."

Here's to @EV_LIFE - our most clairvoyant VINner... Our Oracle of Inspiration!
“So, Class of 2045 sentient Teslabots, here we see an example of how a religion would form in our biological predecessors. Be sure to save that data. It’ll be on the finals.”

• Funny
Reactions: TWENT2 and EV3_
And this is interesting:

Agreed. Very interesting. For long timers just kicking the can down the road waiting for 4680's or something, I get this, but for people who are delaying until January for the tax credit, I think this would piss a lot of buyers off. Teslas profitability is going to spike in the first and second quarters as all these cars with multiple price increases begin to be delivered

Reactions: Fulkth
I can walk around a parking lot taking pictures of VINs all day and there ain't much I can do other than get a price check on it for trade-in. When I was waiting for my 3 back in 2017/18, we were all posting our VINs to track how many were being made. Haven't heard of one 'compromise' or 'hack' due to those actions. But it's 2021... maybe something has changed.
When I get my VIN, I will show all but the last 2 digits. Hope you will do the same