Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wouldn't be surprised if they serve an aero purpose. Tesla would probably cover the entire wheel if people would still buy it.
I think it looks better without. I hope mine aren’t installed when I get my X, especially if there is risk of scratching rim.

The other thought I had on this is how easy someone could pull them off just to screw with someone. I saw a video where they were installing (putting them on and taking them off). It was very easy to just pull them off.

• Informative
Reactions: BryWay
Finally got a call through to the Fremont factory direct number on Friday… and got some bad news.

I ordered my 6 seater Model X LR on 2/27/21. Blue exterior, white interior, and FSD. Current EDD in the portal is February. Delivery is supposed to be DC area.

The rep at Fremont looked up my RN number and said I won’t get my car before July. “February is just a placeholder.” I asked if they’d even started production on my car, and he checked and said no.

I can’t wait for my Model X, but it’s disappointing to be misled with a fake delivery date, when they have a real internal estimate that’s 6 months later…

Finally got a call through to the Fremont factory direct number on Friday… and got some bad news.

I ordered my 6 seater Model X LR on 2/27/21. Blue exterior, white interior, and FSD. Current EDD in the portal is February. Delivery is supposed to be DC area.

The rep at Fremont looked up my RN number and said I won’t get my car before July. “February is just a placeholder.” I asked if they’d even started production on my car, and he checked and said no.

I can’t wait for my Model X, but it’s disappointing to be misled with a fake delivery date, when they have a real internal estimate that’s 6 months later…
What the hell, July? Could it mean they will soon switch over to 5 and 7 seater production or something ? This is absurd

It was June 2022 when I ordered, if I remember correctly. It changed to TBD couple of weeks ago.

Any Tips on how to schedule Delivery date ? I see MVPA along with miles (15) and all other documents on my Tesla account.
If you have a time machine, just go forward to the moment when you take delivery. Apparently you already confirmed the machine works by placing an order in June 2022.

Just kidding! Congrats on getting a VIN.

• Funny
Reactions: KidsEyeDr

What the…. Seriously? I think that does it for me. If true, I will be switching to a MSP. I will email my guys now.

First Betty White dies. Then Bob Saget. And now my MX dreams. This year sucks.

That sucks. I’m 2/28/21 order in Maryland…

Sorry if this has been answered in previous pages but is the “we’re building your car” just a placeholder for everyone in the app? I canceled a trade-in recently and only got this status last week.

I’m guessing this is just a kick in the nuts and not real. Or rather should be read as “we’re (eventually) building your car”.

Attachments

• 13C96B7A-C6B1-4197-930F-475B28C09F15.jpeg
    13C96B7A-C6B1-4197-930F-475B28C09F15.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 363

Sorry if this has been answered in previous pages but is the “we’re building your car” just a placeholder for everyone in the app? I canceled a trade-in recently and only got this status last week.

I’m guessing this is just a kick in the nuts and not real. Or rather should be read as “we’re (eventually) building your car”.
Honestly I just wouldn't take anything that anyone says at Tesla for face value right now. No one knows anything.

Everyone has that status. Better wear your cup…

What was you RN?

I currently have TBD and "Schedule Delivery Appointment" greyed out. Prior to that was "Building your car'" and October.

Again, knowing Tesla, this means absolutely nothing