Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've stayed at September... maybe it's the White interior that is the issue? (I have Cream interior). it seems both moves to December had White interiors, which were being seriously delayed for the Model S Refresh... don''t know why that was, but it was a thing.
My MX EDD went to December. I ordered cream interior. I knew it wasn't going to August...but December??? Come on. That'll be a year since I ordered in November 2020.

Reactions: Tezhed9802
My MX EDD went to December. I ordered cream interior. I knew it wasn't going to August...but December??? Come on. That'll be a year since I ordered in November 2020.
December will roughly be a year since the X has been produced. The "production is tough" line is getting lame really quickly. Perhaps more planning and development should have been done prior to production to stop this excessive downtime.

Still waiting for this week's flyover Fremont.

It looks like it doesn’t matter with any configurations. Since it’s just 2 weeks left for August, the system automatically push the August delivery to December, don’t know why December but it seems like only the August deliveries were pushed back.
You actually make PERFECT sense. The system automatically pushed the dates out further after 2 weeks left in august. It’ll push the September dates back to January after its 2 weeks left in September and the system realizes no deliveries happened….because its simply no way every august EDD gets January but the people with September EDD actually get theirs in Sept. lol

Judging by the configurations listed here it appears to be random. Because I have LR/Blue/White Interior/ 6 seater/Regular wheels/ No FSD & my EDD of September didn’t change……..yet atleast
I think it’s random. My wife’s X is Silver Metallic, 22” wheels, cream int., with 7 seats and EDD is still September as of this morning.
I think we should get that letter the S group got going and edit for the X. Not that Elon cares but at least it will get press and put some pressure on Tesla.

So, seems like most if not ALL August EDD is now Dec. Everybody else is staying put...for now. I need a car by Nov with Oct as the current EDD. Trying to have a backup plan now. If the price didn't increase 10K we would have just gone with the Y. Anybody else looking for alternatives? If so, which one? We have two young children 3yo and 2mos and were hoping for the FWD for the easy loading/unloading. Taking any suggestions.

Red LR/FSD/6 Seater/White Interior/Standard Wheels originally ordered Oct 2020. I had blank/- for the longest time then sat at August EDD for a few months. Just got pushed to December. Seems like this lines up with everyone else. Not sure any of these current EDD actually mean anything.

So, seems like most if not ALL August EDD is now Dec. Everybody else is staying put...for now. I need a car by Nov with Oct as the current EDD. Trying to have a backup plan now. If the price didn't increase 10K we would have just gone with the Y. Anybody else looking for alternatives? If so, which one? We have two young children 3yo and 2mos and were hoping for the FWD for the easy loading/unloading. Taking any suggestions.
Rivian. But, you probably wait even longer…

Reactions: Thamanrp