Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh well - more torture I guess. Mine never did look like that before today. Just had the x picture and EDD date Oktober. That was it until today when the Prepare for Delivery showed up and they asked for my trade in mileage
Me too. I ordered January 29th, and got all excited for a few seconds when today it said Prepare For Delivery! BUT then I realized my trade-in info had expired, and I needed to update the odometer reading. The EDD was April till mid-May, since then apart from a couple of blank weeks it's been September all the way. Probably will stay that way until mid-October lol.

Reactions: TallBill
Oh well - more torture I guess. Mine never did look like that before today. Just had the x picture and EDD date Oktober. That was it until today when the Prepare for Delivery showed up and they asked for my trade in mileage
I entered my trade in mileage 10 days ago and no response lol. EDD: August usually used to take 6 hours every other time no idea what’s going on

The Kilowatts put on this on Twitter about Model X delivery. Here is our last glimpse of hope that delivery's will start in August
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg

The Kilowatts put on this on Twitter about Model X delivery. Here is our last glimpse of hope that delivery's will start in August View attachment 696415View attachment 696416
Meaningless. They have no idea when the delivery is. Like everyone else in the world, they realize how valuable used cars are right now and they are trying to capitalize on this profit center. They have a large captive audience in need of selling their cars.

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Yes my SA said they are honoring the price pre-increases if that is when your order was made. If you look at the vehicle ordered and go to completed tasks, you should see the price you will pay. Mine has the cost at time of order.
For clarity, Tesla did not honor prices for any order prior to Jan. 27. All have to pay the $10K+, less $2K discount. Thus far the two $5K price increases since then have been honored.

Reactions: Elixir