Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think dates are sticking. Most have shifted back. I started with 21 Jan - 6 Feb. Then when I got to 22 Jan, it changed to 24 Jan - 9 Feb. Then today on 25 Jan, it changed to 27 Jan - 12 Feb. I don’t have a VIN.

It’s almost worse than having a TBD because I actually started to list my car for sale because of the explicit near term dates. Now I’m just slow rolling buyers and not budging on price until I get an actual VIN.
I hear you. I went ahead and secured financing. Hopefully, it was not for nothing!

Starting to see a few white X refresh in my area(Anaheim). Thought I'd be the first in the around here... 😔 😂 Standard with white interior and 6-seater.

Attachments

• 20220125_155634.jpg
    20220125_155634.jpg
    932.3 KB · Views: 87
I took delivery today. There were some small cosmetic things and some missing charging cables and trunk cover boards. But otherwise it was a very enjoyable experience and the car is very very nice. It is so much nicer than my 2013 S. Don't worry everyone! It is happening. Your car is coming!

I know it is dark and you can't see much, but it is way more about the audio. My wife had her first plaid moment. :D

I took delivery today. There were some small cosmetic things and some missing charging cables and trunk cover boards. But otherwise it was a very enjoyable experience and the car is very very nice. It is so much nicer than my 2013 S. Don't worry everyone! It is happening. Your car is coming!

I know it is dark and you can't see much, but it is way more about the audio. My wife had her first plaid moment. :D
Checked out your YouTube. Lol my wife and I played League (aram only) after our toddler go to sleep as well

Awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Hello,
I have the MS Plaid and if you put your entire hand over the entire right side of the yolk, the horn will sound. Not quite as good as the center, but much better than hunting around for the horn button. Should be the same for the MX.
Im waiting for my MXP 7 seater call for the chance to change to the 6 seater. order placed 8/21, EDD 4/22.
cheers
Wait you have an EDD for a 7seat configuration???

Well, I got my VIN on the 17th, but still no word on delivery. Like everything to this point, just more waiting, and no one seems to know anything. When I spoke to Tesla on the 18th, they said the vehicle should be loaded for delivery the next day, and arrive in Portland in a couple days. As of today, it’s still apparently just sitting in Fremont and they have no idea when it’ll get on a truck. Delivery window estimate is 1/25 to 2/4. Based on how well they’ve handled everything so far, I’m guessing the actual date will be sometime shortly after 2/4. It continually amazes me how poor tesla is at logistics.

Has anyone's estimated delivery moved up? Mine has been April for a few months but I logged in today and it's showing a range of Feb 5 to Feb 26. No VIN has been assigned. This surprised me since I need to get my charging station setup and work on the financing.
yes. mine has said april the whole time. order sept ‘21. now says 2/9-2/25. 6 seat plaid. no fsd. near philly.