Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we all agree to eat cottage cheese for breakfast tomorrow, we’ll get 50 new VINs in this group. But if even one of us cheats, then it doesn’t work.

Thank you for your wisdom, Daddy Pig.

Also, and perhaps this is because I'm gay, but your username hits differently than you were likely intending. 😄

Last edited:
If you can, put it between garage doors or, at least near garage door on left side (next to car charging port)... even with 18' cable you will be able to do multiple car positions.

And yes, we removed and reapplied sheetrock to get this done...

I installed mine in the same place. Able to charge in both parts of garage as well as outside!

Attachments

• ED2F66F1-7398-49D9-824D-04E560E90F2E.jpeg
    ED2F66F1-7398-49D9-824D-04E560E90F2E.jpeg
    581.6 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: KidsEyeDr and DIL
This is believable. If we think about it, the first 5 deliveries we only had 1 that was a member of these forums. Using that as the only datapoint we have, that means we account for 20% of the population out there. I'm near certain it's much lower than that. So yeah... they could be getting delivered, but we just don't know as they aren't members here. Then again, nearly everyone I've heard say they were focusing on Cali first which means PHX would make zero sense. But what do I know...
Tesla doesn’t focus on “Cali”. They focus on places that are close to Freemont meaning they can be reached in a day. So that would definitely include Phoenix, Vegas, etc.

Reactions: niogyn
Its kind of annoying how Tesla is portraying the Refreshed X right now because they make it seem like people are actually taking delivery of these cars while in reality only 6 maybe 7 confirmed deliveries have happened.

I'm sure its been more than that. remember these are cars that cost 100k+ a lot of the folks that can afford these cars are older and probably are not perusing online forums or have social media presence.