Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C9490AC0-F94F-4B33-AD1B-CEADF79B5E3F.jpeg
losing my mind here

• Disagree
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I can't dispute facts, as I do not know them. But if what you are saying is true, that cruise control has led to a lot of deaths, then wouldn't one assume that there will only be more deaths with technology that induces the driver to pay even less attention and take even less ownership of the vehicle than that of a person using cruise control?
Human psychology is complex. Assumptions are frequently incorrect, and most often are not based in a first principles approach to problem solving.

What is the sig of permanent magnet motors?
Well.....this is WAY ABOVE my pay grade,but from what I understand... It provides improved efficiency and power as a trade off for increased expense

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
People still steal wheels? I thought that went away when people stopped stealing radios..
People are stealing everything, as long there's a market. I've heard of a guy who got his computer module (the screen and all the electronics stuff behind it) stolen from a parked e-golf in the front of his house, twice in one year. Later they also took his jack, and I heard they took the airbag a few weeks after that. Tesla's tend to be less popular targets, because of sentry mode, but if there's a market...

EDIT: radio's are no longer just radio's, but they're still being stolen.

People are stealing everything, as long there's a market. I've heard of a guy who got his computer module (the screen and all the electronics stuff behind it) stolen from a parked e-golf in the front of his house, twice in one year. Later they also took his jack, and I heard they took the airbag a few weeks after that. Tesla's tend to be less popular targets, because of sentry mode, but if there's a market...

EDIT: radio's are no longer just radio's, but they're still being stolen.

That guy should really consider moving

I am preparing my garage for my MX. I am very excited to have ordered my charging extension cord from Amazon. I wonder if I will need one of those orange 3 prong to 2 prong adapters? 🤔

Not sure if you were kidding or not, but if you want a high amp extension cord/cable, you want one of these.