Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So with the Plaid S, 19” smaller wheels, it came with Summer Tires, no choice in the matter, even if you live in the North East. Kinda silly, but whatever.

Does anyone know if the Plaid X will come with All Seasons if you get the smaller 20” wheels?

Tesla’s argument for not providing All Seasons for the smaller wheels was that you ordered a performance car, so you get summer tires.

If you purchased the LR version of the S, with 19”, they swapped the summers for all seasons, for free.

🤔

Last edited:
Ok this is small but has to do with the refreshed X!

Its kind of annoying how Tesla is portraying the Refreshed X right now because they make it seem like people are actually taking delivery of these cars while in reality only 6 maybe 7 confirmed deliveries have happened.

Not sure if you were kidding or not, but if you want a high amp extension cord/cable, you want one of these.
Most definitely kidding! I plan on getting the Tesla Wall charger. The only issue will be in the future when the charging cable length will not be long enough to reach both cars in the garage.

Most definitely kidding! I plan on getting the Tesla Wall charger. The only issue will be in the future when the charging cable length will not be long enough to reach both cars in the garage.
I have a wall charge in the center of the 3car garage on a post. No issue with length. I do have another NEMA 14-50 outlet on one side before I installed the charger, so I use that as well now since my X got kicked to park outside. Just saying you can always install multiple chargers or outlets if needed.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I was in a sales center up in Scottsdale the other day (two weeks ago). They said they had their first round of X deliveries in Phoenix around the 12th. Perhaps they’re just flying under the radar?
This is believable. If we think about it, the first 5 deliveries we only had 1 that was a member of these forums. Using that as the only datapoint we have, that means we account for 20% of the population out there. I'm near certain it's much lower than that. So yeah... they could be getting delivered, but we just don't know as they aren't members here. Then again, nearly everyone I've heard say they were focusing on Cali first which means PHX would make zero sense. But what do I know...

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I have a wall charge in the center of the 3car garage on a post. No issue with length. I do have another NEMA 14-50 outlet on one side before I installed the charger, so I use that as well now since my X got kicked to park outside. Just saying you can always install multiple chargers or outlets if needed.
If you can, put it between garage doors or, at least near garage door on left side (next to car charging port)... even with 18' cable you will be able to do multiple car positions.

And yes, we removed and reapplied sheetrock to get this done...

Attachments

• 20211031_135551.jpg
    20211031_135551.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: lauraut and Blup85