Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good point, I forgot at 80% charge you are less than 250 already before any real world adjustments.
Real world usable driving range at 80 mph is about half, 0.7 * 0.7 = 0.49. First 70% is for using 90—> 20% of battery, second is lower efficiency due to freeway speeds (in CA at least). Longest continuous drive in my 2020 X was 240 miles, much of it with traffic at 50-60 mph.

Long time lurker.. cherry popping post! Talked to SA in Cincinnati today and was told that between 20-30 will be delivered to that market this year (but mine most likely will not be one of them) no soft match for either of the two we ordered.. both 6 seat, 22”, FSD.. one white/black seats ordered 2/5/21 the other MSM/white seats ordered 2/10/21.. both Jan EDD. Very interested which one gets delivered first.. forever the MSM had September EDD and white had November but both went away and both came back January.. 🤪
Also, would have liked multiple post but have no clue how to do so.. am I dumb? Or is there a delay from when you open account for that ability?
Thanks and congrats to the two vin hero’s/sunny!

Long time lurker.. cherry popping post! Talked to SA in Cincinnati today and was told that between 20-30 will be delivered to that market this year (but mine most likely will not be one of them) no soft match for either of the two we ordered.. both 6 seat, 22”, FSD.. one white/black seats ordered 2/5/21 the other MSM/white seats ordered 2/10/21.. both Jan EDD. Very interested which one gets delivered first.. forever the MSM had September EDD and white had November but both went away and both came back January.. 🤪
Also, would have liked multiple post but have no clue how to do so.. am I dumb? Or is there a delay from when you open account for that ability?
Also a long term lurker. Seeing someone else taking delivery in Cincy had to post. Did the SA give any indication of what those 20-30 cars will be (when ordered, configuration, etc)? Are you waiting for a plaid?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Also a long term lurker. Seeing someone else taking delivery in Cincy had to post. Did the SA give any indication of what those 20-30 cars will be (when ordered, configuration, etc)? Are you waiting for a plaid?
Same thing you’ve been reading here.. Non-plaid 6 seaters.. SA said seat/exterior color and wheel size doesn’t matter.. only thing in common is 6 seats and non plaid.. when did you order? Configurations?

Same thing you’ve been reading here.. Non-plaid 6 seaters.. SA said seat/exterior color and wheel size doesn’t matter.. only thing in common is 6 seats and non plaid.. when did you order? Configurations?
5/10/21 order. Red ext, cream int, 20” wheels, FSD, 6 seater. Jan EDD (was blank for a long time, changed to Jan around the same time as everyone else here).

Anyone from the Chicago land area get any updates? I ordered in December of 2020. 6 seat white/white.
I'm from around Chicago and also ordered in early December last year. No VIN yet, but I did do a virtual delivery day orientation today by email request from the other day. I already knew most of the info. Hoping to hear something soon 🤞

Hi. You are a “new member status”. If I remember correctly from my own experience, you have to write a few posts to reach member status and then you can “like” others posts.