Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huge update: In the Tesla app, I noticed that the blue “manage” button has just changed from 3300ff to 3333ff (a whole shade lighter!) and the image of the Model X has shifted two pixels to the left.

What might this mean? Let’s dissect, analyze and scrutinize it for 100 pages! And then share everything with our spouses…..
I think we found out intern 😂

But seriously... This is the laugh I needed today.

Are you guys taking into consideration how it is on the other side with Tesla? Insane demand, massive supply shortages up and down the line, unanticipateds with 1000's of balls in the air as they are expanding the lines? Yet they are still pumping the cars out, and doing better than the rest of the car companies in the midst of the shortages??
Communication and some actual customer service would go a long way. But for months they’ve been pretty clear they could care less about us.

And now that you have vented for 20 minutes... did any of us get our cars any sooner? I don't mean for us to be dumb and happy... And yes, we should let Tesla know... But I suspect they have heard it all before and until there is serious competition, they will manage it the way they like to.

You said it yourself, It's NOT an option to cancel your order - If Elon Musk reads your email, that's the only part he is going to remember.
I placed an X order November 11th, 2012 and got the car Jan 27, 2017. I learned patience.
Place my new X order Jan 14, 2021 got my VIN Tuesday, so I thought...well I'll order a Y too. My X VIN disappeared and it is looking like I'll get the Y first...hahaha

• Funny
  • Helpful
Reactions: focher and TWENT2
Why is there a random ramp in the middle of this parking lot? Is that how they test the suspensions?

FE17423E-7D9E-4DFA-92AF-CDB08C02632E.jpeg

Doo do do~
Good to see that stockpile of X cars being dwindled down but on the flip side I don't see it being replaced. With a high volume of cars of course it could go straight to the delivery lot but even then I don't see any in the delivery lot... The easy identifier I have been using from a distance is the extended spoiler where it is built into the frame on all other models
Why is there a random ramp in the middle of this parking lot? Is that how they test the suspensions?

View attachment 739947
I was wondering the same thing. Given this lot appears to be repurposed I am wondering if it was installed as a loading ramp to drive cars into trucks?