Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest drone video:

I'm noticing that the tent in the testing area is now gone - not sure what that means. Still a number of Xs sitting there. I see a smattering of Xs around different lots at Fremont. Unsure what the structure is that they're adding between the building and the newest tent (7 minute mark) - a protected conveyance perhaps?
Thank you for posting.

I saw a mystical Plaid X in the wild yesterday with MFG plates leaving Whole Foods in Santa Clara. Hoping this means Plaid deliveries soon.
MFG plates on.. MX PLAIDS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS ALL IN CALIFORNIA > Am sure the Tesla Execs are enjoying themselves -just newsmakers 😎....Wishful thinking that it means anything as far as shorter wait time for us impatient paying customers.....

Last edited:
The problem is that they aren't delivering them in the order they were ordered. Yesterday we learned that an order placed two months after me here in Houston for the exact same configuration got a VIN and I didn't. Makes zero sense. So, the way I see it, I'll have mine by this summer at best since Houston is HUGE.
I hope you got it way sooner than that, i bet it will be in less than 1 month, because if you only received it by the summer thats would mean i will receive mine in 2023 or even later.

Reactions: colo and Stro
This was the link

But I jumped the gun & they stated they are expecting it will be delayed so it's not a retroactive tax but the fiscal update did not explicitly state that. But since the draft text won't be released until early 2022 I think there is a good chance it will be delayed to mid year.
Does Canada know how to do anything besides tax and make maple syrup?

(Lived in Canada and my wife is Canadian)