Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 Model X LR White to San Diego
03/01/21 ordered 5-seater
10/12/21 changed order to 6-seater
12/08/21 estimated delivery Feb 2022 on ap
12/26/21 advisor calls ready to deliver
12/27/21 got VIN
12/30/21 delivery scheduled
... to be continued
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I hope to be as lucky as you someday. Please fill out your info on the link in my signature when you can. Thanks!

Reactions: NashvilleX
Ran into KidsMom picking up Tessie in Schaumburg. Took her photo checking out my car. 5th X out of Schaumburg.
You were so kind to let me take a “sneak peek” at your beautiful new car! It was so lucky that driving past the service center I happen to see it out front and drove in to peek!

Bonus was meeting such a lovely person who allowed me to share in such a fun moment.

Congratulations. The color is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!

Update on my whored out VIN:
I asked if there was any concessions they’d make (super charger miles/discount) and he said if ever there was a situation this would be it, but no.. I asked about changing color/configuration (since these red ones look so nice) and he said that would be a decision that would go all the way up and would be tough to go through.. so no..
however he was super sympathetic and was very apologetic.. I was told I get in the priority queue and that’s the best they can do..
😔

Attachments

• FE4D9181-095B-4486-8CD3-61A6F855BCA9.jpeg
    FE4D9181-095B-4486-8CD3-61A6F855BCA9.jpeg
    815.7 KB · Views: 86
Also, our W/B 6 seat 22” FSD delivery date got pushed back from this Wednesday to January 6th.. was told it was due to it being stuck at the train station and they were waiting for it to get on train to come out east.. was told it was different from the “losing VIN” situation and that the car was made and he was able to see its location via their tools..

Ps for second time he said that they are for sure doing the usual “EOY/EOQ rush and that Elon’s email/tweet was BS.. he’s never been busier..

Update on my whored out VIN:
I asked if there was any concessions they’d make (super charger miles/discount) and he said if ever there was a situation this would be it, but no.. I asked about changing color/configuration (since these red ones look so nice) and he said that would be a decision that would go all the way up and would be tough to go through.. so no..
however he was super sympathetic and was very apologetic.. I was told I get in the priority queue and that’s the best they can do..
😔
Time to make the fireworks fly via social media and blogs. Do it. Do it.

I posted previously about getting a VIN for my Model X LR MSM 6 door FSD that I ordered on 8/1/21. I got the VIN 7 days ago and I took delivery today. I was told previous person car was assigned had their financing fall through and I was next person to match the build.

Car is immaculate. Can identify no issues whatsoever. Not a single scratch. It’s like a space ship. I am coming from a Model 3 (now going to be my spouses) and the only thing that I noticed is a quiet whining sound coming from front engine when driving or accelerating. Only time I heard this in my Model 3 was when rear seats were folded down since mine was RWD. Don’t know if anyone has ever experienced this whining sound.

Couple of random facts: it is a 2022 and it came with the new AMD Ryzen chip.

I posted previously about getting a VIN for my Model X LR MSM 6 door FSD that I ordered on 8/1/21. I got the VIN 7 days ago and I took delivery today. I was told previous person car was assigned had their financing fall through and I was next person to match the build.

Car is immaculate. Can identify no issues whatsoever. Not a single scratch. It’s like a space ship. I am coming from a Model 3 (now going to be my spouses) and the only thing that I noticed is a quiet whining sound coming from front engine when driving or accelerating. Only time I heard this in my Model 3 was when rear seats were folded down since mine was RWD. Don’t know if anyone has ever experienced this whining sound.

Couple of random facts: it is a 2022 and it came with the new AMD Ryzen chip.
Thanks for the update...Enjoy your new Christmas present 🎁

Reactions: Melektrana
Also, our W/B 6 seat 22” FSD delivery date got pushed back from this Wednesday to January 6th.. was told it was due to it being stuck at the train station and they were waiting for it to get on train to come out east.. was told it was different from the “losing VIN” situation and that the car was made and he was able to see its location via their tools..

Ps for second time he said that they are for sure doing the usual “EOY/EOQ rush and that Elon’s email/tweet was BS.. he’s never been busier..
How do I get on this priority queue? Lol it’s been almost a year since we ordered.