Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So oddly, My May 2021 LR 5 seat order is still unsurprisingly "February" with "building your car" in the app

But my December 2021 Plaid 6 seat order change to TBD today from "October" :rolleyes: with "schedule delivery appointment" in the app

Wonder if/what this may mean. My experiment continues....
This is some bull*sugar*

No surprise , just foiiow most deliveries ....It's all about real poor & lazy managment-seems there have been truckloads dumped within Calif.spotted under our radar >> We all have to move to Cailfornia..HA -HA -HA..To get preferential treatment & our cars.
I briefly thought about getting a non-PO mailbox somewhere near Fremont and putting that down as my address… then I was like nah

• Funny
Reactions: ironwill96
Could be helpful for Fremont to just focus on 3,S,X not in that order please.

I think it has to be handled electronically - personal EFT or a wire transfer from your bank. All questions like this are answered in the payment FAQ in the owner portal 👍🏼
Am in Florida, my last 2 Tesla purchases I paid balance with a certified check at time of delivery. It also states that on my delivery app & in my account under tasks to complete. View Account - then under' Delivery Tasks ' swipe right to final payment & there it states final form of payment accepted. I would check there first. I also read somewhere on this discussion board that it varies depending on the state you take delivery in. I like it because you have the time to inspect your Tesla.

Last edited:
My S refresh has radar afaik. I didn’t have to click an acknowledgment like I did on my ‘21 Y that didn’t have radar. I sold the Y specifically because it was vision only.

Most of the drive to my house is country two lane roads with speeds of 55-60. I would get random collision alerts and phantom braking. My theory was the two lane roads and the high speeds of cars going the opposite direction. A few times the phantom braking happened going over hills. Not a big deal when no one’s behind me but when someone was I came close to being hit.

I’m not an expert but we never had that issue with our prior S or X (both of which had radar) or our refresh S.
They may need to recalibrate
Am in Florida, my last 2 Tesla purchases I paid balance with a certified check at time of delivery. It also states that on my delivery app under tasks to complete.
Pretty syre only app, or wire. No cashier checks etc. Way different than 2017