Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This makes me furious at this point. I am waiting 13 month for this unicorn car that I am not even sure that exist. Is Tesla doing this because I am not paying their current price and one of the pre refresh order? Because I am not paying enough???? I don't understand why people who ordered wayyyyyy after me got their cars already. I didn't even get tbd from my status once. This is nonsense. I am one of their "priority order". White exterior, black interior, 6 seaters, no fsd. Ordered on Dec 29, 2020 from Los Angeles.

Further to the detail I mentioned on page 814 (reply #16,272) about the new directional / fog / side-marker light housing, the interior ambient lighting, and entry / exit puddle lighting has been significantly upgraded — especially on the Falcon Wing Doors. When open, there’s now a bright downward-facing LED that illuminates the ground really nicely! My 2019 MX P100D didn’t have downward-facing FWD lights. Took a pic in my completely dark garage to show this new feature. So great! I’m telling you, they tweaked everything, elevating the experience.View attachment 753669
I really appreciate your posts with details of the updated Model X. Some posts have complained that ambient lighting was removed and door end lights replaced by a reflector, etc.. kind of like they looked for areas to cut costs. Your enthusiasm and size by side comparison of improvements make me feel better about the money I may, someday in the future, get to spend on this crazy vehicle. Keep the insights coming. I’m a fan.

I have a VIN but not sure where to find my MVPA. Is it possible for it not to show up in my account dashboard yet?

Also, you know who I miss? @DaddyPig

Where art thou, Daddy?
Me too . He got frustrated when the pi**ing contest broke out last year and has not been seen since. Hope he is just 👻 ghosting us and will return someday now that civility is once again in place.

Reactions: flippingrich
It will show on your account dashboard when you log in to your account. Click on view next to “MVPA”

Hmm.. I don’t seem to have that.

In other news, my sales advisor is beyond useless. Doesn’t respond to any form of communication, What. So. Ever.

Attachments

• 05DDD830-3197-413F-AD4D-04781A4C4E26.jpeg
    05DDD830-3197-413F-AD4D-04781A4C4E26.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Informative
Reactions: shamberann
Scratch that, seems like someone messed up the spreadsheet. No 5 or 7 seat deliveries yet =(
Yea, seems to be fixed, but with so many anonymous entries, I am not sure if it can truly be fixed. Anyway, yea, seems like all 6-seaters so far.

1641965379879.png

(Shameless plug - this is from the dashboard I am maintaining based on the order tracker)

I only have a high school diploma and some college. Maybe we should add education level to the tracking spreadsheet. It might make more sense than the order date, location, or config! :p
Some of the smartest and most successful people I know "only" have a high school education. School of hard knocks is the best education. I have a bachelors, Professional Certificate and college cert. in World Travel Management.

Just to add insult to injury, did anyone else notice the Model X Plaid shown in China with the new CCS charge port? It was shown to gain order interest hthere along with the new redesigned,again, Model S. The configuration Tesla manufactured to show off the best of the Model X was a 7 seater……Yes, 7 seater which is impossible to manufacture. Right? ….. lots of explaining Lucy……………

Hmm.. I don’t seem to have that.

In other news, my sales advisor is beyond useless. Doesn’t respond to any form of communication, What. So. Ever.
I have a vin for my MSLR that is en route to SC and will be there the 18/19th and don’t have one either. I got one for my MXLR immediately and lost a vin three days later. Still have it too. Even though someone else owns and is joyriding around California in my X VINned X 🥴😔🥺🤣