Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it was 120k until the 6 seat mandate, so 126.5k but I was talking about the impressive performance of the LR which has 600+HP and a 0 to 60 of 3.1s with rollout. Also LR price is now 105k but was 89k when I ordered. Insane mode and insane value but also insane wait times.

Where are you getting 3.1 from? Are you confusing it with the S LR?

Reactions: JimBob 909
I think it was 120k until the 6 seat mandate, so 126.5k but I was talking about the impressive performance of the LR which has 600+HP and a 0 to 60 of 3.1s with rollout. Also LR price is now 105k but was 89k when I ordered. Insane mode and insane value but also insane wait times.
Did plaid ever get a price increase (besides the 6 seater increase)? I ordered my LR in march last year, can't remember what the price of plaid was.

Heard back from our SA “Mike”. He is now acknowledging that Plaid 5/7 orders are being changed to 6 at no charge but since we paid the $6,500 last fall to be made a priority there is no credit or refund . . . Ugh. We didn’t want to change to 6 seat and even initially told him no but called back after a day because we really wanted the car sooner vs later since we had been doing the 1 car thing since April already.
This is just incredibly bad customer service. Shameful

On what grounds?
Fraudulent inducement. And by the way, if the Tesla GC was aware of the facts I am sure he or she would agree. I’m sure Elon and the senior team don’t want to treat their customers like this. With all the noise these businesses generate the reality is these senior executives probably are not even aware of the fact pattern. If they were they would have it addressed.