Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Idk this is all very interesting. I think itā€™s going to be ok.

I really do want the seven seater X. I think itā€™s awesome.

But Iā€™m confident our time will come.

Or as Elon tweeted, Iā€™m just believing that the future will be better.
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 7.22.44 PM.png

I have a feeling this is going to be the coming in the near future.

Saw a Plaid, Red/white, 6, 22 at the Rocklin sc yesterday. Some lucky person is getting a delivery soon, if they didnā€™t already today.

White interior seems to be very popular and sought after, but I didnā€™t like it to be honest. I donā€™t like seeing the perforations so visibly on the white seats.

Red, though, looked absolutely stunning, especially with the 22ā€™s.

Tesla has gone full in on the Plaid now so us LR people are sucking even more wind than we were already sucking
True but Iā€™m sure the percentage of people who ordered plaids is a lot less so it probably wonā€™t take terribly long to get through their backlog.

FYI , I ordered a LR on 9/3/21 ā€” black/black, 6 seater, 20ā€™, no FSD. My EDD has always said April and has never changed. Yesterday, I suddenly am unable to edit my configuration and Iā€™m now getting the ā€œbuilding your carā€ on the app. This must mean they really are ready to ramp on the LR production because I ordered way after many people here.

• Funny
Reactions: UCF3 and KidsEyeDr
True but Iā€™m sure the percentage of people who ordered plaids is a lot less so it probably wonā€™t take terribly long to get through their backlog.

FYI , I ordered a LR on 9/3/21 ā€” black/black, 6 seater, 20ā€™, no FSD. My EDD has always said April and has never changed. Yesterday, I suddenly am unable to edit my configuration and Iā€™m now getting the ā€œbuilding your carā€ on the app. This must mean they really are ready to ramp on the LR production because I ordered way after many people here.
I donā€™t think this means anything. My order since placed has estimated 12/22 delivery and I havenā€™t been able to edit my order since placing.

Edit: my app also has always said ā€œ weā€™re building your carā€

Reactions: RoBoRaT