Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was hoping to see an empty dirt lot for the X, but I guess not yet...

For those of us in the 5/7 seat crowd, it would have been encouraging if we could make out if any of those cars have only front seats in them. That might at least give us hope that they are planning to get their seats sorted out at some point. But its hard to tell whether they are all 6 seaters or not.

Was hoping to see an empty dirt lot for the X, but I guess not yet...

What a significant volume of movement in the past week!
Jan 17th
17.png

Jan 24th
24.png

Oh sorry I should clarify, significantly low.

Hello All - I reached out to my Sales Advisor. My question was if I switch to Plaid will they guarantee me delivery before end of Feb 2022.

This is the response

"
Hi Rajesh,

I hope you had a great weekend. Were you able to decide if switching to the Plaid made sense for your delivery needs?

Although we cannot guarantee a specific date of delivery, the Plaid does have sooner availability. However, at this stage of your delivery situation, it may be best to continue to wait for the Long Range.

Your patience is much apricated, and we are working hard to get you into your new Tesla as soon as possible.

Have a fabulous week!"
I might just be hopeful but I expect in March the Plaid orders will switch to LR
Everyone’s EDD are January and February and maybe the first week of March….. So 🙏 hopefully our LR orders in March will actually start getting filled and we can expect more specific delivery dates.
When I first joined this group all the “vinners “ were LR orders and then switched to plaid so WE HAVE TO BE NEXT!!!!!! (((( wishful thinking)))))🤷🏻‍♀️

I might just be hopeful but I expect in March the Plaid orders will switch to LR
Everyone’s EDD are January and February and maybe the first week of March….. So 🙏 hopefully our LR orders in March will actually start getting filled and we can expect more specific delivery dates.
When I first joined this group all the “vinners “ were LR orders and then switched to plaid so WE HAVE TO BE NEXT!!!!!! (((( wishful thinking)))))🤷🏻‍♀️
5/7 seater man! That's what is missing.

Yeah that person is a huge crybaby. How the hell do you buy a Tesla and spend 10 thousand dollars on FSD without knowing what it does. There’s a million videos showing the features off and whatnot so there is no excuse.
He just made the thread go fast to 1000 pages and nothing else. I think we may never see any pics of the car which was not delivered on his cancelled order:)

oh, what happened?
EDD was Jan 20 > Jan 24. Asked SA if there's anything i can do to expedite the process, meaning can i get it at fremont they said no but its scheduled to come in on the 21st at colma.

Went to Colma on the 22nd > car is not on the lot waiting to be delivered, scheduled me for pick up today

Got a call on the same day that there's panel gaps and need to be fix. but will let me know if it'll get delayed

got an automation message yesterday to confirm pick up

got a call today that the car didn't come in. Ask what was the reason - its just waiting to get transported. i asked again if i can just go to fremont to get the car since i live 20 mins away and will be Out of town on thursday through the weekend, will let me know

I have a pick up schedule tommorow again at 4PM at Colma.

EDD was Jan 20 > Jan 24. Asked SA if there's anything i can do to expedite the process, meaning can i get it at fremont they said no but its scheduled to come in on the 21st at colma.

Went to Colma on the 22nd > car is not on the lot waiting to be delivered, scheduled me for pick up today

Got a call on the same day that there's panel gaps and need to be fix. but will let me know if it'll get delayed

got an automation message yesterday to confirm pick up

got a call today that the car didn't come in. Ask what was the reason - its just waiting to get transported. i asked again if i can just go to fremont to get the car since i live 20 mins away and will be Out of town on thursday through the weekend, will let me know

I have a pick up schedule tommorow again at 4PM at Colma.
What’s your order date, build, etc?

Hello All,
I took delivery of MX on 12/30/21 and have driven over 1K miles without the wheel inserts on the 22". I added the wheel inserts this weekend and will drive another 1K miles to see what differences I get in Wh/Mi. For those interested in comparison of appearance I attached some images of before and after. I also attached a screenshot of my Wh/Mi. I'll post again after another 1k miles to see how much more efficient the wheel inserts make the MX.

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg