Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have confirmed all weather mats that fit for the refresh? I’ve seen some back and forth of older ones fitting perfectly.

In the mad scramble of now getting all accessories together, delivery set for next Friday!

Of course it had to come in the week I left for vacation. That being said, I did drive by the delivery center on my way to the airport, car and matching vin was there, still with the white plastic wrap around much of the exterior. But on quick spot check doors at least are all flush and align!
For my MXLR pickup tomorrow in Mt Kisco NY I stocked up on:
Tesla shop $120 all-weather front mat pair
Motor Trend $67 FlexTough trim-to-fit front, middle, and trunk set (I’ll scrap the front pair) from Amazon
Abstract Ocean $65 matte finish front screen protector (waiting on $18 rear screen protector not in stock)
And because CT is a front-plate state, a third party removable front bracket (Mt Kisco promises they won’t glue theirs on we’ll see how that goes)

OMG it’s a LR with a date range! No VIN yet, but I’ve been touched for the very first time!

CBAD22E7-8CB2-4A71-A115-6B83CA67E7D1.jpeg

$199 unless something has changed recently.
I've read if the car has full self driving computer then you can pay $99. I believe most X have the computer if I'm not mistaken, without actually purchasing FSD at $12k
Not sure- can someone confirm that hasn't purchased FSD if your car has the FSD comp
Might make sense to pay $99 instead of $10-12k

Reactions: mr-dmitry
I've read if the car has full self driving computer then you can pay $99. I believe most X have the computer if I'm not mistaken, without actually purchasing FSD at $12k
Not sure- can someone confirm that hasn't purchased FSD if your car has the FSD comp
Every new Tesla since about mid April 2019 (with a few small exceptions) has what Tesla terms as a FSD capable computer. This is the HW 3.0+ configuration using Teslas proprietary silicon. So any refresh X buyer will definitely have the most up-to-date computer.

Reactions: cjkosh

Maybe what you read was regarding EAP? If you already have EAP, the subscription is $99. EAP really isn’t a thing on new cars.

Here’s an informational link.

Maybe what you read was regarding EAP? If you already have EAP, the subscription is $99. EAP really isn’t a thing on new cars.

Here’s an informational link.

2 things I’m hoping for:

- Return of EAP for lane changes. Unlikely, but it’s happened for EOQ EBITDA pumps before.
- Acceleration boost for LR. The power curve is so linear that I think it’ll happen by EOY.

Reactions: Elixir and BamaATL
2 things I’m hoping for:

- Return of EAP for lane changes. Unlikely, but it’s happened for EOQ EBITDA pumps before.
- Acceleration boost for LR. The power curve is so linear that I think it’ll happen by EOY.

I’m with you. I would buy EAP. I have FSD subscription but will most likely cancel. Not worth it and I am testing the beta. Not close to ready.

The lane change ability is all I want. Personally, I feel that should be included in base AP.

All cars come with the FSD computer. The $99/mo is offered to those folks with 2017/2018 and previously purchased the Enhanced Auto Pilot feature, which is no longer sold separately. EAP included most of the features of what is now called FSD, except for FSD on City Streets. So those folks get a discount on the monthly rate. They paid for EAP which is part of FSD now, so the remaining parts of FSD are discounted. That maneuver does not apply to anyone ordering now. It has nothing to do with the existence of the FSD computer (everybody gets one of those today).

You will pay $199/mo for FSD on any new car.

All cars come with the FSD computer. The $99/mo is offered to those folks with 2017/2018 and previously purchased the Enhanced Auto Pilot feature, which is no longer sold separately. EAP included most of the features of what is now called FSD, except for FSD on City Streets. So those folks get a discount on the monthly rate. They paid for EAP which is part of FSD now, so the remaining parts of FSD are discounted. That maneuver does not apply to anyone ordering now. It has nothing to do with the existence of the FSD computer (everybody gets one of those today).

You will pay $199/mo for FSD on any new car.
Thanks for clarifying

Reactions: zapparino