Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@studioloft One thought on the protected "With Vin" count. It is looking for unique VINs, but some people don't enter their VINs. It is also possible to have some duplicates if only a couple digits are removed. Might be better to count rows with VIN dates? I stuffed in some '?' in the mean time to make the number a little more accurate.
Good catch! I have it counting the number of entries for VIN dates now, instead of VINs themselves.

To each their own! I for one think the yoke will be a HIGHLIGHT of the refresh.

Edit: I think the main actual problem I’ve read is the lack of a horn when you hit the center; only accessible through the little touch point.

I almost NEVER use my horn; I go years without using it. But recently in a parking lot I couldn’t move out of the way of somebody backing up rather quickly and had to instantly honk at them. It’s situations like this where you need the center not a tiny little touch point.
Not using the horn may save your life in Southern California.

• Funny
Reactions: sorka and KidsEyeDr
How long after VIN assignment to schedule delivery? Jesus I need patience 2022

Page 10 of 11 here (as long as everyone has entered and updated their info properly) ;-)

1645490311421.png

For those of you who have taken delivery. What’s the general consensus on the performance of the included flash drive? Have you had any issues recording dashcam or sentry events? Or have you picked up a better option? I coincidentally have the same flash drive that Tesla provides at home but the 256gb version…. So I’ll probably use that unless you folks don’t think this drive is a good option

Just read the S line is shut down for headlights and taillights. Wonder if this includes X, if so I’ll be happy to wait through July at this point
Sort of explains the April to July jump for us. Track infield has seen lots of movement so after some more X's are out for Q1, hopefully after a short shutdown the 5/7 seaters get some love and new lights for their wait.

Sort of explains the April to July jump for us. Track infield has seen lots of movement so after some more X's are out for Q1, hopefully after a short shutdown the 5/7 seaters get some love and new lights for their wait.
Silver linings! Hopefully we get the airbag horn with no worm as well. I’ll be very happy with those tweaks.