Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alrighty. As promised, I am willing to meet members here on the 6th of March (Sunday) if anyone is interested in checking out X for things you may be curious about. Maybe even drive around, but can't punch it as I'm trying to get back into beta (lol). For our Austin peeps, I could meet you guys over there the following Saturday (12th of March) for the same concept. As to where, it's TBD. For Houston, I was thinking the Westheimer SC as there is a Benihana next to it and that sound delicious.

The reason for being so far back is that I'm hoping that I can get the tint and PPF done in time before traveling to Austin as I don't want chips.

Alrighty. As promised, I am willing to meet members here on the 6th of March (Sunday) if anyone is interested in checking out X for things you may be curious about. Maybe even drive around, but can't punch it as I'm trying to get back into beta (lol). For our Austin peeps, I could meet you guys over there the following Saturday (12th of March) for the same concept. As to where, it's TBD. For Houston, I was thinking the Westheimer SC as there is a Benihana next to it and that sound delicious.

The reason for being so far back is that I'm hoping that I can get the tint and PPF done in time before traveling to Austin as I don't want chips.
This is awesome 👏🏼 👏🏼

If there is enough interest I am down to do this in NJ… maybe a few of us who have the car (whenever I eventually get it) can meet up with other members and poke around or talk shop. Perhaps when the weather gets a little nicer.

Dang. I'm leaving that day to head out of state for work for a month. I hope everyone has fun though!

Reactions: Stro

Free dinner! ;)

• Funny
M

THIS makes me think this is bound either to Britain, Australia, Japan or some other "drive on the left" country.
No, the charge port is always on the left. Whether that is passenger side or drivers side, varies by country. If it was moved to the right, think about how screwed up Supercharger access would be!

And NY the following month, perhaps!?!

Hit me up if interested though via PM.

On another note, Tesla just called me to tell me the 24k they owe me will be 'mailed' to me in 4 weeks. Why can't we do the same when we buy a car. Drive it for 4 weeks and then pay them. Messed up. And it's not even a wire transfer. It's mailed. It may get lost.

Ugh I have a 2/10 build date plaid scheduled for delivery early march and I'm thinking of rejecting it and waiting for the next VIN so I can get the new features. Matrix headlight, new charge port, new badge, what else? Is this worth it? My old X is being sold on the 26th

Hit me up if interested though via PM.

On another note, Tesla just called me to tell me the 24k they owe me will be 'mailed' to me in 4 weeks. Why can't we do the same when we buy a car. Drive it for 4 weeks and then pay them. Messed up. And it's not even a wire transfer. It's mailed. It may get lost.
That was the same issue we had when selling our old Model S to a local luxury car dealer. All I can say is : may the force be with you.

• Funny