Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MATRIX HEADLIGHTS - i just spoke to my SA in Sacramento (he's pretty well known on the Sac Tesla forums) said that Rocklin got an MX with the new matrix headlights yesterday and he saw it in person (along w/charge port, plaid badge, etc.) - i've met the SA in person at car meets and etc. and he seems on point

take it with a grain of salt maybe but i don't know why he would lie
Have him activate the light show to confirm it projects the word TESLA.

I love BMW but I really hate how they upcharge you for every little feature... Oh you'd like button start.... You must add the technology package which includes 5 other things you dont need ($8,000)...... oooh you want those bigger 20" wheels? you must add the sport package ($6,000)..... Before you know it the car is almost 40% more expensive and your head is spinning trying to keep track of all the crap you just tacked on just to get 2 or 3 things you wanted.
My X5 Diesel was 50K base and my optioned out car was $86K. Tell me about it

Reactions: ductordoc and JER85
i have a backup Rivian R1S preorder..2 actually. They just sent out an email bumping prices due to inflation. Apparently the reservation price is just 'estimated' and can change. LOL

TESLA FTW

Yeah the pre-order estimate of an R1S (Adventure) went from 76,500 to 91.750 for the same configuration. I mean, this makes sense and this is what I expected all along. A little more than 75K for an R1S with the advertised specs was always wishful thinking.

I switched my tires via service button in car from 22" to 20". My max miles jumped to 348. When I switched it back to 22", it went back to 316. Intriguing yet unsatisfying.
That’s good !!! Because it might mean a software glitch. Because it doesn’t know what wheels you have on the car and 348 is correct for 20”. With 20” wheels it thinks your battery can charge to spec.

Maybe it will straighten out after the first update. There is chance Tesla changed the range on 22” but I doubt it.