Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what number did you call King? Was it a main number or your local SC? my EDD says Mar 16 - 22 and I would love to get some updated info and see if it's on schedule for that time frame.... I have a pre-planned trip the weekend of the 19th, but nothing I can't cancel with some advanced notice.
I just called the generic tesla customer service #

I have a question for those that have received delivery..... I am sure some of you used referral codes for the free 1000 miles when entering your Model X orders since that was still active back then......Did Tesla honor that? Or not since they got rid of the program?
Good question. I received 1,000 miles for a referral I gave after I put in my order, but didn't receive the 1,000 for my X order. Going to call them now to have them look into this.

• Informative
Reactions: zapparino and JER85
I have a question for those that have received delivery..... I am sure some of you used referral codes for the free 1000 miles when entering your Model X orders since that was still active back then......Did Tesla honor that? Or not since they got rid of the program?
Spoke to a rep from the Devon SC. He said the referral code is on my order and should be added to my account soon. It can take up to 7 days. If I don't see it in 7 days, I should contact the referral program department. I'll let you know if it shows up in that time frame.

I have 5684 to use before December 16th or I’ll lose them. I wish they never expired.

more charging options is always a Plus. Most likely there will be more CCS stations (not chargers) than superchargers. Right now they are mostly in areas that are redundant..but it will be nice when you see CCS in areas where superchargers are not present.

It also seems Plaid Vins are slowing down

Reactions: DelPhonic1
I was in Brazil for the last 11 days and didn’t check this forum… I missed 130 pages of golden content! Can someone pretty please give me the summary of what I’ve missed in the last two weeks? Particularly related to LR 5 seaters ❤️
79BE0C71-9309-4A6B-BC44-1C0A4236B7BE.jpeg

Attachments

• C0AA7433-C557-4D38-A2F1-6955D44C7933.jpeg
    C0AA7433-C557-4D38-A2F1-6955D44C7933.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • E57CF769-6D3C-4527-BA4B-642A9D54D82F.jpeg
    E57CF769-6D3C-4527-BA4B-642A9D54D82F.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 53