Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are a lot of the new Vins going to 22 inch wheel orders? I’m stuck on July with a 2/2021 6 seater order. Wtf? I’m seeing people well past me get their cars.

Seems to be a healthy mix, but more 20" than 22".

1647106726991.png

Above sorted by delivery date.

If you have a moment please enter your data on a new line :)

Possible, but the more likely explanation is that it's a very large batch of parts that were produced with this blemish and they're still having to work through them. Folks who have complained have gotten a replacement part that doesn't have the worm. It's only showing up on fresh deliveries, AFAIK.
Are a lot of the new Vins going to 22 inch wheel orders? I’m stuck on July with a 2/2021 6 seater order. Wtf? I’m seeing people well past me get their cars.
I have a VIN and I’m a 20”

It's a 50 amp circuit with 32 amp charging. My gen 1 mobile charger still charges 40 amps.
No. 14-50 outlets are a special case. They can take a PEAK load of 50A and have a 50A breaker. They are only rated 40A for continuous load applications (EV charging). That is why Tesla now limits it to 32A on the latest Gen2 Mobile connector in a 14-50 adapter (not to save money) but safety and to make Smokey the Bear happier.

This has been beaten to death in other threads. You are better off putting a 40A breaker as well since you are only charging at 32A no reason to put 50A and legal to do so.

You should chuck that Gen 1 mobile connector.

Delivery scheduled for March 21 - 12p-2p for my June 17, 2021 order of a LR Black/White 6 seater with 20” and no FSD.

Looks like Grand Ave in chicago is doing a direct to home delivery.

XPEL full Stealth wrap scheduled for Mar 28 :)
Almost identical order to me but placed 3 weeks later. Gives me hope I’ll get a date range soon vs July. Congrats!

Last edited:
Gonna post some pics soon I had a 1 hour and 30 min drive back from Raleigh NC lol. I didn’t even take no pictures at all yet 🤦🏾‍♂️🤣…. Side note my cameras stuff on 99% calibration anybody have this issue?

This is normal. It will get to 100 percent when it sees a lot of different kinds of roads and signs to calibrate. Also it sometimes processes as it sits.