Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have these. Sitting in garage waiting on my MX to arrive.

I ordered directly from TWRAPS.

I would rather paint, but I’ve heard of warranty concern questions as well.
Looking at the photos you should go with the paint - looks better. And as to voiding warranty that is absolutely false. Tesla would have to "prove" that modification was the "cause" of the problem. There is zero chance paining a caliber would cause a failure.

I have a 2022 VIN (NF336XXX) and as far as I know the main differences are the taillights and chargeport. Besides that they're just about the same car! Is it a LR or Plaid?
Thanks much! And thank you @Empty tank, @groundy. My order is a LR 6 seater - very excited for it, just a little anxious with a 2021 in 2022. I’m not too concerned about the horn - I rarely use it. Taillights no biggy for me as well. I don’t think I’ll mind the charge port either - I’ll just be using Tesla chargers. I would love to have matrix headlights but I believe those are a little ways out… Sounds like I’ll be in good shape!

Perhaps the 2021’s still have radar as well? Heard radar was removed from X/S Feb 2022.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
Most of the 5 seat orders from the other thread got their dates pushed back to July. Dunno what to make out of this, I hope that at least the people that got an approximate delivery date are somewhat closer to actually get it.
It pretty much means nothing. That’s why all the EDD movement talks are just waste of space. The real deal is when someone posts a VIN, even though even that can still be removed but that’s an actual movement.

Speaking from my own experience. I got an EDD month that kept getting pushed back, then I got an EDD date range, then I got a narrower range, then an EDD, then got to schedule delivery for the tail end of the narrowed EDD range.

And they committed to the scheduled delivery appointment I scheduled. For some it may mean nothing, for others it can be a valid status update.
It pretty much means nothing. That’s why all the EDD movement talks are just waste of space. The real deal is when someone posts a VIN, even though even that can still be removed but that’s an actual movement.

Reactions: jc368