Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When though? How long is the wait til I’m “live”?
867CB79C-667E-4287-9927-39EAB8AA6D7F.jpeg

Sorry, I meant my 2022 LR Model X is still on 2021.43.201, I said old because I don't have that car anymore. It is 4 weeks old but sad to see it go.

I hope your car gets delivered with better quality than mine. Drinking Tesla's lemonade is not tasty and time-consuming.
what happened to your car? im sure your story is probably posted somewhere but I don't recall seeing it...

Aloha Everyone! Our Field of Dreams 2021 MXLR has made it home. We had a seamless delivery at the Ft Lauderdale Tesla Location. We inspected about every inch and found NOTHING wrong with it. The FWD are perfectly aligned, the door handles are aligned, the paint has no issues and just about nothing. Got both key fobs, both cards and all floormats. Delivery was smooth and drove home with no issues. The car had actually 15 miles and door has a date of 11/21.
This car is gorgeous and it was worth every wait. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Ciao
Great to hear! I hope my 2021 Field model is as good as yours. Thanks for the report!

Welp, back to July placeholder I go! That was short lived euphoria.

Ordered 2/6/21. LR, Blue, 5 seater, FSD
Here is my delivery date odyssey:
March 21
April 21
June 21
Sep 21
Oct 21
Nov 21
Jan 22
Feb 22
July 22
March 22-31 '22
July 22

Riiiggghhhht. Think I'll sign up to buy a unicorn today, delivery timeline will definitely be shorter.