Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I just ordered the complete set along with screen protectors.

And now I ask myself: Why will I have floor mats AND a Tesla home charger, when I don't even have a car?!?! :rolleyes:

And now I ask myself: Why will I have floor mats AND a Tesla home charger, when I don't even have a car?!?! :rolleyes:
Is this a common website for people to buy items for their EVs? Want to pre-order but want to make sure it's a "real" website. This may be a stupid question, but just want to make sure. thanks.

Ummmm what is this??? I’ve never seen this before not even on my old 2020 X. Its at the top in the middle of the falcon wing glass on the outside
1AD716A9-2C44-423D-9A2D-8105ECB793E2.jpeg

I’ve been looking at my Tesla wall charger since January. I had to turn off the breaker because the green light was just taunting me.

Ummmm what is this??? I’ve never seen this before not even on my old 2020 X. Its at the top in the middle of the falcon wing glass on the outside View attachment 780903

Sensor to see how high ceiling is above the vehicle for FWD opening. You can actually see a line on the display showing where it senses a ceiling above the vehicle. Same sensors on the front bumper to see objects close to the vehicle. Believe theres also one on the inside of the front doors to see if theres something standing in front of the doors trying to close.

On a regular year, yes. But Tesla changed their identifier (first three characters) for 2022 models. Went from 5YJ to 7SA for their SUVs and their other cars stayed the same. So it's super easy to tell 2021 vs 2022 by simply the first three characters (really the first character).
That is true for now. But presumably the 7SA will remain for year 2023 and beyond.

FINALLY! After 411 days, I'm taking DELIVERY!!

I just got the call to move my delivery up to today at 3pm! Already drove by yesterday to check it out and it was near flawless. From everything I've seen delivered by the Nashville SC, they send them out in great shape. Will post pics and answer any questions later today. Excited to see a lot of 5 seaters start getting dates. Everyone hang on, your day is coming!

View attachment 780772
my dude. gorgeous!! can we get more pix and your review of the car when you’re able?

Yup, we have the highest property taxes in the country I think, which make mortgage payments more expensive, and makes it harder to sell your house..... Also you can't go 10 miles without being hit with a damn toll on any NJ highway.
California more than makes up for the high taxes with high wages, high contracts and high scales. oh and the weather and landscapes and ocean and …. nev mind. But it’s on you to take advantage.

Reactions: Kitt9000