Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uggh. if so I think its a bad move at least for the Y. They need to start lowering prices so non-EV owners have hope and feel there is somewhere to go to, affordability wise.
supply and demand.
Their cars are selling like hot buns, no way I'd pay the new prices on the X but also wish I ordered 15 more Xs when I made my order

can you guys explain the idea behind not fully disclose your vin? are you aware it is visible in plain sight on the windshield? and advertised pretty much in every used car at the dealer or online
unless there's an explanation that I'm not aware of, I doubt the Russian government is monitoring your vin to target anyone with a gps guided missile

It’s just like the people that blur out the license plate, even though they drive around all day with it exposed where thousands of strangers can see it

really excited for you! Hope all goes well with your delivery and some of us also get similar news very soon :)

4/9/2022 Order Date.
VIN only shows up when I first swipe to the X and then changes back to the RN.
View attachment 781390
Check this, might help bring back your VIN

Reactions: Great White
Reactions: Great White
Ordered a MX back in early 2021, living in Ireland. Any idea when to expect an EDD?
Warning - snark. I submitted my Irish citizenship docs recently (grandmother was born in Bailieborough) and have been told it will take two years for approval. Hopefully your X and my X will show up before my Irish citizenship is approved. However, I will not make any bets……

Yeah. Hate to say it but I’ve had to back down from recommending a tesla to friends. The SR model 3 was already nearing 50k, and I know most of my friends and family just can’t afford that. If it were still 37k I could probably get more people on board.
I am seriously considering an Ioniq 5 or an EV6. They look to be fantastic cars, and they still qualify for the $7500 tax credit. Plus they include ventilated seats and some other goodies Tesla does not have.