Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@stonelance nailed it. Look inside of your glovebox for the sentry mode USB. You'll have two more in the middle row and two more for the back row (assuming you have 6 seater). As far as Homelink goes, I'd YouTube that as it all depends on the brand your garage opener is. There are tons of videos for it.
Thanks for the reply(s). Found the stick and loaded music on it, just haven't quite figured out how to play the music yet. I will keep looking. :) Garage opener working great now. Just takes a while to set up everything including autopilot with 2 clicks to make it easier to change lanes without slowing up.

• Informative
Reactions: ductordoc and JBTMX

Estimated Delivery: April 17 - May 06​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Autopilot
Your Model X comes standard with Autopilot and has been upgraded to Full-Self Driving.
Removing Full-Self Driving will delay delivery

My My Tesla page changed to this today. What's interesting is if I were to cancel FSD I'd go back in the queue. Don't have plans to do that — I think they'll get it solved soon and I'm locked in @ $10k — but interesting. I guess there is something to high profit units get priority.

Blue, 5 seater, LR, FSD, located in Georgia, USA, ordered 2/6/21. (I'll believe it when the VIN is actually assigned, btw. This is my second trip to the estimated delivery date range unicorn hunt).
No question about higher profit margins getting delivered first. The real strike against someone though is an order with the pre-refresh $2,000 discount. Tesla hates us. For you, just cancel FSD once they give you a VIN. Play the game

Brother in law (works at Tesla) said just to cancel my delivery, as they are about to release the Gen V motor design. Evidently it has a newly developed Rubber rotor and windings. Much quieter and totally vibration free. Should be good for over 1 Million miles. Lighter weight and much less expensive to manufacturer. Will work best with the new 4680 cells. Uses no rare earth metals and is environmentally much better. Understand that Mazda is going to use the same technology in there soon to be released next gen Rotary engine. (4/1/2022)

Brother in law (works at Tesla) said just to cancel my delivery, as they are about to release the Gen V motor design. Evidently it has a newly developed Rubber rotor and windings. Much quieter and totally vibration free. Should be good for over 1 Million miles. Lighter weight and much less expensive to manufacturer. Will work best with the new 4680 cells. Uses no rare earth metals and is environmentally much better. Understand that Mazda is going to use the same technology in there soon to be released next gen Rotary engine. (4/1/2022)
Haha. Can this day be over?! 😆

Not sure if I'm allowed to post link so you can search Amazon for model X splash guards or mud flaps.

Screenshot_20220401-135305_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Reactions: R6MX
June 2021 order. Red/black/6/FSD/20. Got a call from SC today saying my exact config became available, BUT in a 5 seater. It was exciting for a few seconds, and my heart was racing, but no way I would do a 5.

Back to the waiting game I go, but it’s nice to know I’m somewhere on the radar. Really hoping for a summer delivery at the latest.

Anyway, someone around Rocklin, CA should be getting that config soon.

Reactions: Sumyum
Just got a delivery date of 3/19. Will update on the outcome and experience. I picked up a MSP in December, and having my son who has experienced the Tesla pick up experience (he has a M3P) helped quite a bit. If you can have someone go with you with Tesla pick up experience do it. Also a second pair of eyes for inspection also helps.
cheers,
Hello all, I wanted to let everyone know I picked up my MXP this Tuesday and it was near perfect. Some small stickers around, but otherwise clean and amazing. I’ve been a Mercedes amg guy for years. This model X surpasses my expectations. Those soft close doors are great. Wish they were on my MSP.
ordered last August, worth the wait.
all the best

Let me guess, your BIL's name is Jester. He's quite popular in the court.

• Funny
Reactions: lexus26 and neo1738
For Page 1500... And my 5 seater brethren here are some Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    440.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 87
  • Under Driver.jpeg
    Under Driver.jpeg
    574.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Under Center.jpeg
    Under Center.jpeg
    513.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Under Passenger.jpeg
    Under Passenger.jpeg
    422.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Passenger floor.jpeg
    Passenger floor.jpeg
    425 KB · Views: 96
  • Driver Floor.jpeg
    Driver Floor.jpeg
    473.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Passenger Dash long shot.jpeg
    Passenger Dash long shot.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Drivers Dash long shot.jpeg
    Drivers Dash long shot.jpeg
    330.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
For my 5 seater brethren here are some more Pics: Used the iPhone measurement app. Take measurements with a grain of salt. ;)

Attachments

• Trunk 1.JPG
    Trunk 1.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 93
  • trunk 3.JPG
    trunk 3.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Trunk 2.JPG
    Trunk 2.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Frunk Across LT to RT .JPG
    Frunk Across LT to RT .JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Frunk across front to back.JPG
    Frunk across front to back.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 90
  • Frunk.jpeg
    Frunk.jpeg
    507.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Looking Across Driver.jpeg
    Looking Across Driver.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Looking across passenger.jpeg
    Looking across passenger.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
No question about higher profit margins getting delivered first. The real strike against someone though is an order with the pre-refresh $2,000 discount. Tesla hates us. For you, just cancel FSD once they give you a VIN. Play the game
I feel ya pain... some how.. I pulled a rabbit out of my hat with a 5 seat Dec 2020 order. I did add FSD the day before the increase took effect, then I canceled just before delivery at the Tesla Delivery Center.

Reactions: Wooly1