Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just hope this is not some April fool joke. After a long time I heard some updates on Canadian orders. Please post the picture whoever received the update to April. I am already sick and tired of waiting and not in mood for April fool jokes.
It's real as far as I can see but who knows. My EDD changed today from August to April15-May 05. MXLR Red and White, 5 seater with 20s

Screenshot_20220401-100639_Chrome.jpg

Unbelievable. I'm located in Toronto, Canada with an original order from 11-2020 for a MXLR Red and white 5 seater. Just checking my account this morning and my delivery changed from August 2022 to April 15 to May 05 but no year. I'm hoping they mean 2022 and hopefully it sticks but not getting my hopes up until I see a VIN. Even after that I'll believe it when I actually take delivery. Here's hoping for us Canucks 🙏
Mine changed too! April 15 to May 6. Finally an actual date range for some of us Canucks. Really nice to see versus the typical placeholder dates.

March 2020 order. Plaid / MSM with white interior / 20 inch

Attachments

• 17A9A4E2-C37A-4768-9A67-BA915E268EDB.jpeg
    17A9A4E2-C37A-4768-9A67-BA915E268EDB.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 61
here are some pix of the Plaid along with my MYP (yes we are Star Wars fans - the X has a plate coming that says “X Pilot” with frame saying Red 5 Standing By” 😂) - 2 more weeks until XPEL stealth, yellow calipers, and yellow wrapped emblems!

never thought I’ll see the day my wife has a faster car than me!!! 🤣

View attachment 788996View attachment 788997View attachment 788998

The cars look fantastic. What did you do to the front end of the Y? Looks different than stock. Would love to see more photos and hear how you changed it.
Thanks

Are the Model Xs coming out now with the new tail lights and charging door? My originally delivered vehicle with multiple defects has been in service going on two months now and they are still unable to fix it. They are saying the vehicle will need to be replaced. My original vehicle was a January build and the replacement will be an April build. I suppose I'll lose the radar but not sure what else. Hopefully they don't try to pawn off the lemon they delivered to me on someone else.