Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my Plaid at home today. OMG what a beast. a monster. 50-130 comes at a blink of an eye. Smooth, silent, relaxed and feeling in total control. I can’t wait to get some summer tires to match these all seasons, to really feel the suspension, handling and high speed. Brakes seemed quite powerful for a couple quick bursts. Yoke I have to get used to, but again at high speed it felt just wonderful.

Got the swivel screen, had a charger in it but no sunshade. The wifey is impressed by the feeling of quality, tho she was much less so with my 2018.

I’ll post more of my thoughts after i’ve had it awhile.
Beautiful car!! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new ride ☺️

Yeah I think he doesn’t care about the niche use case when Tesla is so constrained with cell supplies.

I’d love to have a 600 mile base range Tesla that can tow at least 8,000 pounds for an effective range of 300 miles. Would make towing a decent size RV totally doable since you can charge up at the RV site.
I’d just like that sort of EPA range due to a single digit temp and 40 mph wind for 3 months of the year. not to mention cold, snowy hills.

I still cannot see anything?

If it were electric (and offered a seven seat version) I would definitely give it a look. I just read about it and it’s super nice.
Oh and Bentley brags they have 24 billion trim combinations, where Tesla is continually minimizing trim combinations (I guess both approaches can be successful, but Bentley’s is going to require more organization and data management) 😆
Haha, so it’s never going to be anywhere near $160k. It looks super luxurious and fancy. Maybe I’ve been brainwashed by Tesla but when I see lots of knobs/switches and quilting and…it just looks gaudy😆

For the life of me I don’t understand why it’s so hard for Tesla to fix the worm.
Anyways…hope all is well other than that…enjoy!

Don't worry. My '15 has the worm. Never noticed until it became a huge issue on the other refresh thread

When they enable the center horn, just pound it out whenever you feel the need.

Haha, so it’s never going to be anywhere near $160k. It looks super luxurious and fancy. Maybe I’ve been brainwashed by Tesla but when I see lots of knobs/switches and quilting and…it just looks gaudy😆

Wife has 47 switches and knobs in the front seats of her MB S class.
I need to add a flight engineer rating to operate them all.