Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have seen a trend that people getting EDDs, their EDD move 2 days or so before a getting a VIN, Anybody had the same case?
That is not the case with me. Tesla keeps F'ing with me. I went from July 2022, to December 22 - April 2023 to May 13 - June 3rd, to December 22 - April 2023 to July 19 - September 3rd and now back to December 22 - April 2023 for the last few days. Tesla has no idea what they're doing with X manufacturing.

EDD changed here again as well 🥹 In other news, checked out about 7 refresh MX at my local SC, a few LR(one 7 seater) and mostly Plaid. Two of them had something seriously wrong with the weather stripping/seals on the rear part of the top of the FWD, it wasnt hitting the bar between the trunk and door. The doors looked aligned though, so almlst looks like the top glass was put in wrong. The lthers had nothing glaring, just one plaid with a small rock chip/knick in the black window trim

Just got my Vin 344xxx for white/white MXP ordered Aug 2021. Delivery window is 2 weeks from now while I have a business trip for the entire June. Anyone knows if pushing back the delivery for 3 weeks is possible or I have to put my order on hold for a month and then wait for the next one? Thanks in advance.
Lots of things could happen to delay between now and then. Wait until they ask you to schedule your delivery. Then contact your store, explain that you are traveling, and ask them to set your delivery for a date that works for you. I did this with Kansas City and they were fine to push it out 2 weeks until I could get up there.

Just got my Vin 344xxx for white/white MXP ordered Aug 2021. Delivery window is 2 weeks from now while I have a business trip for the entire June. Anyone knows if pushing back the delivery for 3 weeks is possible or I have to put my order on hold for a month and then wait for the next one? Thanks in advance.
Probably should be fine but the only thing that might be an issue is that June is EOQ and Tesla might insist you accept delivery in June. I’m just speculating.

Does anyone have a Feb 2022 build that is unable to be delivered due to airbag needing to be replaced? Been stuck waiting for the necessary parts and they said they can’t release the car until the airbag is replaced. VIN 3328xx - Plaid 6 seat/white/white/22/no fsd. Thanks!
I was in that boat. I was assigned a VIN around March 20 (VIN 331....) and delivery kept shifting from March 25 until getting an appointment for early May. Then an hour before the appointed slot, they called to cancel. I decided to reject the car due to persistent delays with that VIN. Now my EDD is Dec-April 23!!!