Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VINing day here for me. Got assigned 3451xx today with EDD of June 12-21.

I will be in Europe but last time the local delivery center here in the Bay Area told me that they will deliver it home to my wife and I can sign of electronically. Only challenge is that I won’t be there to inspect it thoroughly for any issues. Fingers crossed 🤞

My BMW iX is also on its way with a delivery of around July 10th.

If my Lucid or Rivian (very likely) reservations get EDDs soon, I will have tough choices to make.. 😢 we only need 2 cars..
How long ago did you order the iX? I have one on order and BMW hasn't been able to give me any EDD.

Ordered Black on White MXLR 5 seat no FSD a few weeks ago. Changed to Plaid today for Section 179/168 since very unlikely to take delivery of long range in 2022. Coming from MYP this is gonna be fun. Currently saying August-October ‘22. As long as delivers by 12/31/22 I’ll be thrilled.

Keep changing mind between black, white, and MSM on white. Current MYP is MSM on black.

Positive vibes for those waiting over a year.

Last edited:
Anyone here gotten a trade in quote for a Model X from Tesla? Has it been decent? I’m thinking they should be giving top dollar, considering they only show 30 something used ones in the whole US for sale.
My 19 non-plaid X, tesla offered 81650. About 49k miles. Waiting to see if it’ll hold up though as I have a windshield ding (repaired) that is fairly obvious, but not anything that’d impede visual while driving. Vroom offered 70k. Carvana 74k. But I get a sales tax deduct if I go via Tesla anyway

How long ago did you order the iX? I have one on order and BMW hasn't been able to give me any EDD.
I frankly did not have an official order but put down deposit in March with a BMW dealership that I have worked with for years. They monitored any cancellations or open build (from their quota) for me and assigned me one as soon as one became available. I have the production number and as per the status it’s on its way to me :)

Reactions: 1pinhigh