Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys - I’m picking up my MXP tomorrow and just got the MVPA and noticed $6500 added for the six seat interior. I thought this was included option with MXP. Any insight will be extremely helpful. FYI. Originally ordered MX in Mar’21 and changed to MXP and have a email from Jorge stating new pricing will not be applied
View attachment 817554
They added $6500 when i switched to the Plaid in march of this year. I thought since my original order LR was already an upgraded 6-seater, I wouldn't have to pay extra but guess not. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: aagarwa5
Had the Yahasan peeps come by and install the frunk opener and trunk kick opener, which I like. The older guy that did the installation was like "oooh. ohhhhhh ohhhh" panel gaps do you see them? I started to look where he was pointing at the front lights/hood, and literally started feeling bored that very instant. He then went and quickly adjusted some rubber mountings inside the hood, then shook his head in approval. I see what he's talking about, but when I look at the car its way more macro than micro detail for me. To each his own.
Thanks for sharing. Any videos of the frunk opener and trunk kick opener? Sounds cool!

Reactions: lexus26 and SOBX MX
Can anybody make sense of the gazillion options on this page? I just want to order floor mats and for the frunk and trunk. How complicated does it need to be!?
🤯 2022 Tesla Model X Cargo Mat & Trunk Liner - Custom Fit For Cars, SUVs, Minivans | WeatherTech

I’m on the verge of ordering everything listed and returning the stuff that is duplicate/incorrect. 😅🫣
I just got the trunk, frunk, and boot well. The trunk was the only thing that fit but it makes it very hard to get into the well which is my new favorite place to stash stuff like grocery bags, etc

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I got the maxpider 3D very good, does no like a rubber, does not smell like one.
Good thought Re: the rubber look. I was turned off by the weather tech appearance… I feel the weather tech mats are going to have an out-of-place ugly industrial look in the otherwise very-premium-feeling model X.

I totally was not expecting to feel this way, but now I’m thinking something almost like Manicci floor mats might look more appropriate in the X. 😳🫣🤯 Except I feel the Manicci mats have a traditional very “busy” almost Victorian (non minimalist) vibe.

I want a premium, minimalist, waterproof floor mat that doesn’t look like it was made for a work truck.

Good thought Re: the rubber look. I was turned off by the weather tech appearance… I feel the weather tech mats are going to have an out-of-place ugly industrial look in the otherwise very-premium-feeling model X.

I totally was not expecting to feel this way, but now I’m thinking something almost like Manicci floor mats might look more appropriate in the X. 😳🫣🤯 Except I feel the Manicci mats have a traditional very “busy” almost Victorian (non minimalist) vibe.

I want a premium, minimalist, waterproof floor mat that doesn’t look like it was made for a work truck.
3D Maxpider is the way to go whenever they decide to make them for the new X.

I just put in a model request at Tuxmat (and if you like the look, please do the same!)
It’s not exactly what I’d like, stylistically, but it looks pretty good. Here’s their 2020 model X mats

Reactions: DelPhonic1

I've got WeatherTech for my S, MAXPider for the Y. Although it's not available so far as I can tell (yet), I'll wait for the MAXPider. The Manicci look nice, but in the end, with the salt, water and grime, I want something durable and somewhat cost effective if I have to replace it. As long as something can come before winter gets here, I'll be happy - so, in the next 5 months or so. If not, then I'll get the WeatherTech.