Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is going to be gorgeous!!!
Thanks, I cannot wait for the wife to see the yoke and lack of turn signal stalk, etc. She has no idea! Now, I need to figure out what Tesla to get rid of, as we have too many cars - have a 2016 Model X 90D that we love and has free supercharging (and FSD, although no signs of beta), and a 21 MYP that is super fun to drive fast, but has a louder/rough ride compared to the X and every other house has one in Socal. Leaning towards getting rid of the MYP.

Thanks, I cannot wait for the wife to see the yoke and lack of turn signal stalk, etc. She has no idea! Now, I need to figure out what Tesla to get rid of, as we have too many cars - have a 2016 Model X 90D that we love and has free supercharging (and FSD, although no signs of beta), and a 21 MYP that is super fun to drive fast, but has a louder/rough ride compared to the X and every other house has one in Socal. Leaning towards getting rid of the MYP.
Mine (who knew nothing of the yoke controversy) watched me take a roundabout and said “that’s better than a steering wheel! You can just push it through” which prompted me to realize the yoke offers many nice angles and positions (no pun intended😉) where a steering wheel is just one big awkward curve.

NGL, I drove her Y yesterday and the steering wheel suddenly seems huge and awkward. And stupid.

No, I am NOT power washing and detailing my '17 loaner X in this 104 heat index weather on a Saturday when I have other things I should be doing.
No, I have NOT read the loaner agreement that says I have to return the loaner within 24 hours of my car being finished with service or face daily fees.
Nope nope nope.

05144213672274296194.jpg

Oh and bonus points for Very High mode to get to them wheel wells :)

Please send help! The addiction is real.

Recent price hike helped my trade in value for our 19 M3P- bumped it to $49,100. I could probably get more from one of the common sites but as I’m still mid July think I’ll wait a few weeks before trying those. Also on vacation so cant to the virtual inspection with them. Stoked to see all of these new VIN’ers!

Reactions: ductordoc
I can attest to that! Teslas are a dime a dozen where I live - literally every house has one and I can’t drive 50 feet without seeing one, lol. And yeah, your ‘16 MX seems like the one to keep.

No, I am NOT power washing and detailing my '17 loaner X in this 104 heat index weather on a Saturday when I have other things I should be doing.
No, I have NOT read the loaner agreement that says I have to return the loaner within 24 hours of my car being finished with service or face daily fees.
Nope nope nope.

05144213672274296194.jpg

Oh and bonus points for Very High mode to get to them wheel wells :)

Please send help! The addiction is real.
💯😍 it’s a good addiction though. ☺️

Reactions: ductordoc
I am getting cold feet on the Cream interior (Black Exterior). Thoughts?

I do not want white and I am concerned that Black will be hot 😬
I have a 2018 Trackhawk with black leather wrapped everything. I got the high end ceramic tint all around plus crystalline clear tint on the windshield and pano sunroof. Parked in the sun without a sunshield on the dash. Entire interior remains unchanged and I never burned my legs on the seats or hands on the steering wheel and I live in Tampa.

Stopped by the store before the delivery next week to have a quick check outside. Better than I thought especially that both FWDs look well aligned. Did find several issues from outside, nothing big in my opinion. Talked to SA to see if they can fix them before the delivery and was told no, all the problems have to be fixed post delivery. I guess it’s due to the Chicago store no long has SC attached. Was also told the yoke worm is on every car that they won’t fix. Anyone who have the yoke fixed please let me know. Thanks.

Will do a more detailed check on delivery day.
B4A8EE1B-6B1D-450D-83AC-109CA9E6C1CA.jpeg
B8C1A0DF-3E30-49E4-A835-4F1B672E16B4.jpeg
E270814D-E1A4-431C-A147-15C85691FFF9.jpeg

Attachments

• 0D03C87A-980F-40EB-847B-106132980F07.jpeg
    0D03C87A-980F-40EB-847B-106132980F07.jpeg
    432.2 KB · Views: 81
Stopped by the store before the delivery next week to have a quick check outside. Better than I thought especially that both FWDs look well aligned. Did find several issues from outside, nothing big in my opinion. Talked to SA to see if they can fix them before the delivery and was told no, all the problems have to be fixed post delivery. I guess it’s due to the Chicago store no long has SC attached. Was also told the yoke worm is on every car that they won’t fix. Anyone who have the yoke fixed please let me know. Thanks.

Will do a more detailed check on delivery day.
View attachment 818159View attachment 818160View attachment 818161
You met a nasty SA. Hope you get what you paid for. 100% satisfied