Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, you will have option to upload photos of front, rear, left, right, odo number and first row of dash.
They will send to email once you have offer in. If you accept the offer, you will upload photo of registration.
Probably posted this before, but I had a 2018 Blue/Black XLR 100d. Got a really good trade-in offer from Tesla - like 76k. Grabbed it. Maybe it was timing, but I'm a happy camper. Just took the pix, posted them, and waited. Now have my new XLR. Not happy - ecstatic !!!!!

Reactions: FDEWEESE
VINNED! 351XXX
Order Date: 4/13/21 Portland, OR
LR | 6 seat | White | Black | 20"| FSD | EDD June 24 to June 30
This gives me hope! I have the same configuration and I ordered a couple months before you in Socal. Still no vin yet. My EDD is June 28 - July 19. Would be nice if I could get it by the end of this month too.

It's in my signature. 2020 W/W LR+ FSD
I saw a Blue refreshed MX few times on Bainbridge Island, is that you?
Yup - probably was me. I take it out from time to time....When I got my X in 2018 I thought it was sorta unique. Now it seems as though there are a lot of blue Xs. A family from Alaska was lost and ended up in front of my place. Same color as mine. Stopped for a chat. They had a five seater - showed me that it made putting their toddler in his car seat a piece of cake.

Yup - probably was me. I take it out from time to time....When I got my X in 2018 I thought it was sorta unique. Now it seems as though there are a lot of blue Xs. A family from Alaska was lost and ended up in front of my place. Same color as mine. Stopped for a chat. They had a five seater - showed me that it made putting their toddler in his car seat a piece of cake.
Agreed, FWD makes getting in and out a piece of cake even with 3rd row.