Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok here we go it's official! 2021.40 is going live for S3XY!

Hmmm I took delivery on my 2021 MSLR Refresh on 10/30 with sw version 2021.31.103. From what I understand this is the sw which is loaded during vehicle assembly. It has been 4 days and I am still on this old version. On my previous Tesla vehicles I had a sw update within a few hours of delivery. Has this changed? Are folks staying on this factory sw longer these days? Has anyone experienced anything similiar?
Took a month for mine to update from the .103 factory load. 3-4 weeks not uncommon.

Now that Tidal is available, I wonder if siriusXM will be available all the time. 😄 I still lose it for days at a time.

Active noise reduction for the S/X? Nice. I'll believe when I (don't hear it) :) but that's nice to see!

Looking forward to all the complaints from those with the FSD branch not getting ANC as quickly. 🤣

I don’t live in Canada 🇨🇦
Well that’s true. Maybe the Canucks don’t deserve ARNC? Maybe their roads are sooooo quiet. 🤣

Personally I wouldn’t expect miracles with this feature, though I suspect it will be “good.” With ANC headphones like the AirPods Max, Sony XM series or the Bose QC series, your entire ear is enclosed in the cup. With a car that’s not the case. There are speakers around you but it’s not the same, and road noise etc will be everywhere. I am, however, cautiously optimistic it will help to a reasonable degree.

Well that’s true. Maybe the Canucks don’t deserve ARNC? Maybe their roads are sooooo quiet. 🤣

Personally I wouldn’t expect miracles with this feature, though I suspect it will be “good.” With ANC headphones like the AirPods Max, Sony XM series or the Bose QC series, your entire ear is enclosed in the cup. With a car that’s not the case. There are speakers around you but it’s not the same, and road noise etc will be everywhere. I am, however, cautiously optimistic it will help to a reasonable degree.

ACN worked pretty well for me in prior Japanese made ICE cars I used to own.