Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Bull Wow, I have the exact same car and nearly the same delivery date. Will need to check to see if AutoPark works on mine, although, I will likely never use it. Rim rash and slowness concerns.
I agree and will prob not use it often due to the same concerns. I'll lose my mind if auto park curbs my rims. It is nice that the feature is there though.

You can yell into the mic on the app and the car turns your voice into Darth Vader out the loudspeaker.

AB1CC997-5743-4035-B8A2-7180825FE0BF.jpeg

You can yell into the mic on the app and the car turns your voice into Darth Vader out the loudspeaker.

View attachment 727223
Really neat function! It finished loading the update on my car. That voice should really scare unsuspecting people near the car!
I wonder if there are other updates to the car as the Firmware jumped from 36.5.1 to 36.8. The release information just talks about the live Sentry mode.

Hmmm I took delivery on my 2021 MSLR Refresh on 10/30 with sw version 2021.31.103. From what I understand this is the sw which is loaded during vehicle assembly. It has been 4 days and I am still on this old version. On my previous Tesla vehicles I had a sw update within a few hours of delivery. Has this changed? Are folks staying on this factory sw longer these days? Has anyone experienced anything similiar?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Hmmm I took delivery on my 2021 MSLR Refresh on 10/30 with sw version 2021.31.103. From what I understand this is the sw which is loaded during vehicle assembly. It has been 4 days and I am still on this old version. On my previous Tesla vehicles I had a sw update within a few hours of delivery. Has this changed? Are folks staying on this factory sw longer these days? Has anyone experienced anything similiar?
Congrats on your new car!
That is strange. I am currently on 2021.36.8. I am assuming that you are connected to your WiFi and set your SW option to "Advanced". If you don't get firmware upgrade you might consider opening up a service ticket from your phone APP. They can "push" to latest version to your car.
BTW were the shelves in your trunk installed when you got your car? Tesla mobile service came to our house to install the shelves and carpet that were missing when we took delivery of our car.

Congrats on your new car!
That is strange. I am currently on 2021.36.8. I am assuming that you are connected to your WiFi and set your SW option to "Advanced". If you don't get firmware upgrade you might consider opening up a service ticket from your phone APP. They can "push" to latest version to your car.
BTW were the shelves in your trunk installed when you got your car? Tesla mobile service came to our house to install the shelves and carpet that were missing when we took delivery of our car.
Yep on Wi-Fi and Advanced. My vehicle came complete with everything but I do have an airbag icon in the drive display that doesnt go away :( in addition to being on this SW for quite a bit.