Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Removing scuff marks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys:

loving my MX. I've had it about 5 months and driven it for more than 6 thousands miles. somehow managed to escape any scuffs or marks to the car.

then last week happened. an errant shopping cart struck my car along the rear passenger side and scratched the black portion of the trim around passenger side rear wheel. and then my family driving car, backing up scratched up front part of the car. all within 2 days time span.

anyone know of any ways to fix the scuff marks on black trim?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6774.jpg
    IMG_6774.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_6775.jpg
    IMG_6775.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 128
Hi guys:

loving my MX. I've had it about 5 months and driven it for more than 6 thousands miles. somehow managed to escape any scuffs or marks to the car.

then last week happened. an errant shopping cart struck my car along the rear passenger side and scratched the black portion of the trim around passenger side rear wheel. and then my family driving car, backing up scratched up front part of the car. all within 2 days time span.

anyone know of any ways to fix the scuff marks on black trim?

Thanks
No!!!! You can get new trim pieces from Service Center. Should be less than $200 total. Let us know.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: Dr Doom and ckwong