Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure for an extra $50 or so per stand they'd sell you the height adjustment kit

wood-cedar-blocks.jpg

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Ok, so I still haven't figured out the regen issue (mostly because holiday season is upon us and I've been drinking egg nog with baileys on a nightly basis)

However I DID accomplish something quite outstanding!!

I finally named her....

Dolores.

So does that make me Bernard?

That would make Ingineer Dr. Ford?

If you don't understand these references then I suggest you come out from underneath that rock and get up to speed.

Last edited:
UPDATE!!!!!!!

Ok, so I still haven't figured out the regen issue (mostly because holiday season is upon us and I've been drinking egg nog with baileys on a nightly basis)

However I DID accomplish something quite outstanding!!

I finally named her....

Dolores.

So does that make me Bernard?

That would make Ingineer Dr. Ford?

If you don't understand these references then I suggest you come out from underneath that rock and get up to speed.

Not quite Bernard...

Don't expand unless you're caught up on the reference...
Wouldn't you be Arnold? But if that's true then I have some bad news for you.

Ayyyyy I'm still alive !

Holidays are a super busy time for me in terms of work and family etc so I haven't worked on the car much at all. Actually that's a Lie! I sealed and installed my custom headlights and they look gosh darn pleasant!

If you guys looked at my INSTAGRAM PAGE you'd know more about my daily SHENANIGANS.

Just think, we are approaching the one year mark on the start of this Project! Thanks for keeping interest!

WHAT is
Ayyyyy I'm still alive !

Holidays are a super busy time for me in terms of work and family etc so I haven't worked on the car much at all. Actually that's a Lie! I sealed and installed my custom headlights and they look gosh darn pleasant!

If you guys looked at my INSTAGRAM PAGE you'd know more about my daily SHENANIGANS.

Just think, we are approaching the one year mark on the start of this Project! Thanks for keeping interest!

What is your instagram page??? For those like myself that haven't read through the entire thread yet.

WHAT is

What is your instagram page??? For those like myself that haven't read through the entire thread yet.

It is linked in his signature, but seeing as you have fewer than the 8 required posts to make a signature of your own perhaps his signature does not display for you. In the event that assumption is correct (or even if it isn't!) his Instagram can be found here: RichB (@richiebkidd) • Instagram photos and videos

OK, let's see what we have, drone, drone, non Tesla car, non Tesla car, toilet pump?, food, (nice juxtaposition with the pump), whoa hot babe!, Model X, S transaxle, bunch more non Tesla stuff, etc......How is all this supposed to keep us informed about this project?

Reactions: LoL Rick