Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, let's see what we have, drone, drone, non Tesla car, non Tesla car, toilet pump?, food, (nice juxtaposition with the pump), whoa hot babe!, Model X, S transaxle, bunch more non Tesla stuff, etc......How is all this supposed to keep us informed about this project?

UPDATE

haha, its not related to this project at all. You've been bamboozled! Thanks to all my hard work I now have 5 additional followers on instagram!!

Anyway, my fascination with Teslas as time goes on has been getting stronger and stronger, and I've noticed a trend on fire salvaged teslas that they usually seem to catch fire in the front (when there hasn't even been an accident) just sitting there sometimes.

I stumbled across this article from a few years ago

Tesla Model S Catches Fire In Toronto Garage - EV Was Not Plugged In - Inside EVs

and after a few months of research....

"
"

UPDATE

There is a reason I've gone offline for a bit...

Got myself into some HOT WATER with the wife (I suppose it was only a matter of time). She wasn't exactly smiling at my latest acquisition, admittedly purchasing 3 cars that don't run or drive in a year's time may have been a bit excessive..... Apparently she thinks I have WAAAYYYYYYYYY too many cars in various stages of completion. So my authorization to work on the Tesla has been revoked until I sell one car.

This is the "please insert coin to continue" stage of this project.

UPDATE

Got myself into some HOT WATER with the wife (I suppose it was only a matter of time). She wasn't exactly smiling at my latest acquisition, admittedly purchasing 3 cars that don't run or drive in a year's time may have been a bit excessive..... Apparently she thinks I have WAAAYYYYYYYYY too many cars in various stages of completion. So my authorization to work on the Tesla has been revoked until I sell one car.

In Japanese language getting into hot water together, means take a bath together. :)

UPDATE

Tisk, tisk, tisk. I don't want to say "I told you so" but this is the internet and the likelihood of me actually meeting you in person is slight so....

I told you so.

Well that's a weird concept, no one ever started a rocket company and electric car company at the same time by focusing on one thing ;)

What did me in was my answer to her one and only question "WHY?"

My response was along the lines of

tumblr_le3iimRqBr1qe91wdo1_500.jpg

Next time, just tell her it's like bringing a stray dog home that needs some TLC :cool:

What did me in was my answer to her one and only question "WHY?" My response was along the lines of

tumblr_le3iimRqBr1qe91wdo1_500.jpg

I have only done this once in my married life.......once! :)
Brought home an old Corvette which had to be towed into my driveway because it was in pieces.
I believe I had the same answer to her question why? :)

Reactions: BigAirHarper