Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement cord for HPWC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ran over the handle on my HPWC recently, and although it still functions, my OCD nature would like to replace it. I thought Tesla used to sell just the cords for the HPWC chagers, but I no longer see that option on the web site. Also, it doesn't appear the handle itself can be changed.

Anyone else gone through this?

I ran over the handle on my HPWC recently, and although it still functions, my OCD nature would like to replace it. I thought Tesla used to sell just the cords for the HPWC chagers, but I no longer see that option on the web site. Also, it doesn't appear the handle itself can be changed.

Anyone else gone through this?

I don't remember ever seeing any parts for HPWC... considering the drop in price to under $700, you could replace the whole thing... or just keep it the as is as long as it works.

Doe you purchase the HPWC wth your car (e.g. on the same order form)? If so the HPWC has the same 4 year warranty as the car. I suggest calling your service center.

My 2012 HPWC had the cable go bad and Tesla service came to my house and replaced it under warranty because it was purchased along wth th car.

Doe you purchase the HPWC wth your car (e.g. on the same order form)? If so the HPWC has the same 4 year warranty as the car. I suggest calling your service center.

My 2012 HPWC had the cable go bad and Tesla service came to my house and replaced it under warranty because it was purchased along wth th car.
Warranty probably doesn't cover running over it with the car.

Reactions: Justicepool