Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request for a 2024 Stealth M3P?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. You have to go to T-sportline or Martian or other manufacturers. It seems the wheels that fit the old M3P also fit the new M3P. Actually, there are quite a few choices so its pretty easy to downsize the M3P wheels.

This is something I’ve worried about … and received conflicting info.

Just yesterday, I stopped in at our local service center — which has long been one of the good ones — and was emphatically ensured by a seemingly-savvy senior staffer that my 2018 P3D- 18-inch Aeros would fit on the new 2024 Performance.

Guess the test will be when I actually take the cars in there to do the swap.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll only have to drive about three miles to Tsportline …

Reactions: Apprunner
This is something I’ve worried about … and received conflicting info.

Just yesterday, I stopped in at our local service center — which has long been one of the good ones — and was emphatically ensured by a seemingly-savvy senior staffer that my 2018 P3D- 18-inch Aeros would fit on the new 2024 Performance.

Guess the test will be when I actually take the cars in there to do the swap.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll only have to drive about three miles to Tsportline …
If you followed threads back then, Tesla made two versions of the 18 aeros. One version (released after 2020 apparently) had slightly different machining that made it possible for it to clear the Performance center hub (which has a stepped design).

Edit found the thread and post:

Note that the machining on the OEM 18" only dealt with the center hub lip. You still need to sand down the calipers for a proper fit.

Last edited: