Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Requesting Music

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Have got Spotify Premium and Apple Music both linked in the car.

Up until now, if I have a request via voice command along the lines of “play music by…….” the music from said artist would just automatically play.

What happens now is it just opens a search result page with songs and albums listed by the artist.

Anyone else having this?

Hi all

Have got Spotify Premium and Apple Music both linked in the car.

Up until now, if I have a request via voice command along the lines of “play music by…….” the music from said artist would just automatically play.

What happens now is it just opens a search result page with songs and albums listed by the artist.

Anyone else having this?
Spotify does the voice search and play but Apple music doesn't as i tried it free for a month and didn't like the UI at all. I'll keep my Spotify

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl
Not sure, if I ask for a song I like called “arcade” it opens the games part of they toybox. If I ask for “arcade on Spotify” it works. Same with the voice search on my Apple TV. May be worth a shot
Will give it a whirl. Something has defo changed cos I used to be able to just say “play…..whatever” and it would play songs by that artist back to back.

Reactions: M1tch