Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservations in For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance we can get either a separate forum or a subdivision of the Marketplace for sales of reservations? I'm not interested in buying a reservation from someone else, but I am interested in a used purchase or a lease takeover and the reservations have completely taken over.

TIA.

I dont think that is going to happen (but am not one of the site owners, I am a volunteer moderator)

I know the site owners are planning on revamping the marketplace, and when they do, its likely there will not be a place for reservation sales (which I am looking forward to, on a personal level), but there is very little chance of making a separate subforum for those.

Reactions: Drax
Any chance we can get either a separate forum or a subdivision of the Marketplace for sales of reservations? I'm not interested in buying a reservation from someone else, but I am interested in a used purchase or a lease takeover and the reservations have completely taken over.

TIA.
You won’t need to worry about all those transfer posts in the classifieds for very long. Tesla is cracking down and making the process very, very difficult.