Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review my choices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all the responses, much appreciated.

I'm probably going to go with the Grey with 19" wheels....I may go with stock wheels and then get some aftermarket ones. I'd love to say I'd keep the 21's in pristine condition but I've scraped my wheels a few times on my current car and know I'll do the same with the Tesla after a while. The extra range / ride swings it for me over the looks.

Any thoughts on the grey / tan combination?

I went with the Grey/tan and stock 19". Don't have it yet, but its scheduled for 4/25. Nice combination.

Ian, If you are going to spend over $100K on a car, why don't you just get all the options including the 21" tires. I just got my car this Sat and I love the 21"...the 19" might ride better, but 21" looks so good on the car. Not sure why you are debating on the options. The only option I didn't get was the sound..but no complaints. I think you need parking assist, pano roof and tech package. I'm always confused about buyers who never take the tech package...if you are going to spend so much for the car, why not pay extra $4K for the tech package??