Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ride quality (2022 vs 2020)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up a MYP today F556 to replace my June 2020 MYLR 11k build and the difference is night and day. I cant believe it. Everything from build quality where the doors sound and feel better to the ride are greatly improved.

The car actually feels like it has a suspension now and even rolling on 21’s its more comfortable by far compared to my MYLR 2020 car.

I just picked up a performance y and was worried about the ride quality and I’m pleasantly surprised. It might be because I have the steering set to sport that I then expect a sportier ride, but it’s really not bad at all. Thought I’d be taking air out of the tyres on day 1 but I won’t be bothering now 👍🏻

I just picked up a performance y and was worried about the ride quality and I’m pleasantly surprised. It might be because I have the steering set to sport that I then expect a sportier ride, but it’s really not bad at all. Thought I’d be taking air out of the tyres on day 1 but I won’t be bothering now 👍🏻
FYI, changing the steering settings has no effect on the suspension, or the steering ratios. It only changes the feel of the steering resistance.

Reactions: tangible1